• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
oh man. If it's kashi peanut butter crunch, an eruption is scheduled for later.
Nah, I eat it every day. It's delicious.

I should really switch back to the Go Lean stuff I used to eat, since it's less calories and doesn't leave me wanting to scarf the entire box. Switched to peanut butter when my baby son wanted some every morning and he couldn't have anything with honey as an ingredient.

Serule

Oct 25, 2017
Cereal every morning. Today was apple cinnamon Cheerios. With almond milk (which does not taste all that good but digests better than dairy milk)

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
western from the little cafe across the street. I don't even have to say anything when I walk in there at this point, they already know what I'm getting. It's nice.

hoserx

Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
Nah, I eat it every day. It's delicious.

I should really switch back to the Go Lean stuff I used to eat, since it's less calories and doesn't leave me wanting to scarf the entire box. Switched to peanut butter when my baby son wanted some every morning and he couldn't have anything with honey as an ingredient.
oh I agree that it's delicious.

leafcutter

Feb 14, 2018
Some of you are eating real good. Oatmeal and eggs and bacon? That's weekend food for me haha

I ate some cheese and a granola bar in my car on the way to work :/

w0rm

Nov 28, 2017
Oatmeal with walnuts and yogurt
Steak
Scrambled egg
Black coffee
Water

I need to eat within the first hour of my day, every day.

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
probably left over spaghetti. There was a lot of sporegetty left over from dinner when I ate spegettee and I love spaguuters 🍝 yummy sbaagetey
I'm so fucking tired that I thought this was funny, please end me

Srs tho maybe toast, idk it's like 1am

Leonadar

Oct 27, 2017
Already had breakfast. I had a fried egg & cheese sandwich on an English muffin and a protein shake.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
I had Lucky Charms. They really are magically delicious.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I usually start the day with coffee and then nothing until I have a late lunch where my go to is usually a Panera tuna sandwich.