• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DarkMagician

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Crazy In Love feels like a song MJ would've put out in how much of an international phenomenon that song has become. It's always played at weddings too. Kind of fitting she ended up marrying her co-singer in the end. :)

Oct 25, 2017
Single Ladies, Crazy in Love and Halo have been mentioned, which are the obvious one for the first half of her career/ her overall career. For the second half I'd have to say Formation. Maybe not her biggest hit but it was the watershed moment of her taking a more public stance on her politics/ identity.

Catalix

Oct 28, 2017
Irreplaceable is my favorite, but Single Ladies is more iconic.
giphy.gif

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Single Ladies and Irreplaceable, sure

But the real answer is Love on Top

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
Jenny From The Block, without question

Sabretooth

Oct 27, 2017
India
I barely know Beyoncé's music, but even I know Single Ladies, so if you're looking for what's iconic, that's probably it.

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
The only song of hers I even know is Watermelon, and that one she did with Lady Gaga that had the cool video.

Lugia

Oct 27, 2017
Oh right I totally forgot single ladies.

Single ladies is totally an iconic song still hear it a lot in public places.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
Its Single Ladies, but Crazy in Love comes close. Shit will still get a pop when its played. Both would be her iconic song.

Girls falls in the bad iconic category.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
It's Single Ladies.

Crazy In Love is iconic but it's iconic in a different way. It's like one of those songs that comes on all the time and everyone knows. Single Ladies is different....it's a cultural phenomenon, and more than any song, it IS Beyonce.

Love On Top and Formation are her actual best songs tho.