• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I need my Star Wars Warriors game. Just playing as Darth Vader slashing through the Rebellion, or using Luke to slash through thousands of Stormtroopers.

Oct 26, 2017
Sonic by Nintendo, preferably alongside with character designs and art direction by Arzest. Controversial, but Arzest have very key classic era Sega folks there, including Naoto Ohshima himself who created Sonic's design. Manabu Kusunoki is there also and he was an art lead of the Panzer Dragoon games and I believe did all the CG artwork for Sonic Adventure 1:

illus2-5kdicn.png

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
At this point I know Rebellion have hinted that there is a 2000ad based game in the works and that they made a mistake in The past by refusing to let others borrow the license develop their games, thanks to your post I now really hope it's rocksteady but they aren't allowed to announce anything until next year, hopefully they don't decide to develop themselves again don't get me wrong Rebellion games are okay but not the greatest which is whats Dredd deserves
Extremely unlikely. Why would Rocksteady's owners (WB) license a 2000AD property when they have a massive catalogue of their own IP. If Rocksteady aren't working on something from DC, it'll be another WB property, or something new.

Jon God

Oct 28, 2017
Mistwalker heading up a new Square-Enix game, be it a Chrono Break or a Final Fantasy (mainline or spinoff)

Remedy making a 'real' Max Payne 3.

Ron Gilbert + Double Fine working on Monkey Island 3 (The real version)

Half Life 3/Episode 3 - Valve. This isn't happening.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater LEGO - Travler's Tales + Whoever is still around from the original THPS team.

Metal Gear + Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake - Kojima Productions. T_T Sadness.

X-Men Mutant Academy 3 - High Moon Studios, I suppose? I think that's where the people ended up from Paradox.

Star Wars: Battlefront - Frontwire

Bone - Naughty Dog. I feel like that amazing character driven fantasy epic would be amazing in game form... that isn't the horrible TellTale game from their early years.

I am sure I could think of more, this is just off the top of my head.

BreakAtmo

Nov 12, 2017
Australia
Before we got the Star Wars licence I was hoping different companies would get to use it - especially Platinum Games doing a new version of The Force Unleashed.

I'd also like to see Naughty Dog do a Firefly prequel game set during the war.

Alric

Oct 27, 2017
Obsidian or blizzard making a new Myth the fallen lords. I honestly dont know who would be perfect to make it.

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
My dream game is an x-men game in the school style of persona.

So Altus + Marvel

Toybasher

Nov 21, 2017
Kojima Productions: Metal Gear Solid

Serious answer:

Ubisoft: Hitman (An open world hitman like Assassin's Creed would be really cool.)

RobotMoses

Jun 3, 2018
Naughty Dog and MacGyver/Magnum P. I. I think they could do some cool stuff. Back in the '90s I would've said LucasArts and MacGyver... I just want a MacGyver game.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Castlevania + From is an obvious one, but I'm gonna say:

Castlevania + Team Cherry

Because holy fuck Hollow Knight is good.