• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

noodlesoup

Feb 21, 2018
Chicago, IL
I've listened to a lot of songs over the years and my playlist is stacked with a lot of my favorites. However, if there's one song I can never get tired of listening to, it's probably Coldplay's Viva la Vida.

Just an absolute awesome song to listen to through-and-through. Memorable instrumentals. Intriguing lyrics. A delightful voice. Oddly nostalgic, too. Not every song has to be groundbreaking or revolutionary so what really matters to me is if the song is a fun listen and Viva la Vida accomplishes that so well. A runner-up to it will have to be Florence + The Machine's take on Stand by Me from Final Fantasy XV. That one's delightful as well.

BebopCola

Jul 17, 2019
"That's Not My Name" by the Ting Tings is goddamn timeless, and I never get annoyed when it's an earworm

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why this song speaks to me as much as it does, but I never get tired of it.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
So many Replacements songs, but this one for sure never gets old, and/or ages at all.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This has been on my all time list since I first heard it about 20 years ago

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
Quite a few of them, actually. Off the top of my head:

Others include most of Jungle's discography, Eric Prydz's Pjanoo and I'm Just A Singer (In a Rock and Roll Band) by The Moody Blues. I'm not embedding all of them because it would clutter the whole goddamn forum, lmao.

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017

I'm sure the music video itself has a lot to do with it being around the lifestyle shown in the video.

Dec 25, 2020
0ddff422-97c3-4db6-b21ojvd.png

I have proof.

BR9H8Gx.gif

Last edited:

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I own every Metallica album... MP3, CD, Records, even the black album on DVD. I still get hyped and crank that shit up every time I hear it on the radio. Though, I do wish it wasn't Enter Sandman so often.

Conal

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm like a seahorse, I mate for life. When I love a song, it usually never gets old for me.

I'm currently listening to this on repeat though:

youtu.be

Telepathic Love

Provided to YouTube by IngroovesTelepathic Love · WipersAlien Boy - EP℗ 1982 ZenorecordsReleased on: 1982-04-06Writer: Greg SageAuto-generated by YouTube.

Jakisthe

Oct 25, 2017
Countdown by Beyoncé.

It's such a vivacious song, with so much textural variety from each verse, it's amazing.

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada

It's also so short I absolutely have to play it at least 3 times anytime it pops up randomly. Never tire of it.

RedBlue

Oct 27, 2017
Queens, NY
This is one of my most favorite songs to sing along to and jam out to in the car.

This has been on my all time list since I first heard it about 20 years ago

Finished Symphony came on while i was driving the other day. Forgot how much I liked that song. Funny that my introduction to Hybrid came literally right before I heard finished symphony on SSX. For a while, If I Survive was my favorite song on Wide Angle. My taste has changed a bit, but its still a nice song to pop up randomly while i'm out and about.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
There's a lot but strangely enough Hook by Blues traveler is the first song that popped into my head.

youtu.be

Blues Traveler - Hook (Official Music Video)

REMASTERED IN HD!!Official Music Video for Hook performed by Blues Traveler.Follow Blues Traveler:Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bluestravelerTwitter: ...

Wanace

Oct 29, 2017
List thread?

There are tons of songs that fit the bill for me and I collect them all together in a massive playlist that I can enjoy at random anytime I like.

The most recent addition was this song by the Cocteau Twins. It's just perfectly dreamy and has no discernible message. It just makes me feel good when I hear it.

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
This song always brings me back to hanging out with my father listening to reggae in his car. Makes me feel warm inside.

Another one that reminds me of family, this one being my grandfather. Early mornings on Kiss-FM this would always be playing. I'll break out and dance if I hear it playing anywhere in public.