• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
wejustdontknow.jpg

Nobody knows.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've been reading up on biology lately and damn...birds and dinosaurs are both reptiles now, and crocodiles and birds are closer related than crocodiles and turtles and lizards.

BorkBork

Oct 25, 2017
I'm writing about weird birds right now, so this will be helpful. That intro is hilarious.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Stop believing the government's lies, birds aren't real

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I wish all of Three Cabalerros was about birds...I love the first few bits about foreign birds and then it devolves into an acid trip with Donald sexually harassing woman of different ethnicities.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I wish all of Three Cabalerros was about birds...I love the first few bits about foreign birds and then it devolves into an acid trip with Donald sexually harassing woman of different ethnicities.

Birdie the poster wishes the movie was about the birds instead of becoming about Donald the Bird sexually harassing what he'd call birds.

Syril

Oct 26, 2017
BTW on a more serious note, the context of that paper is to expose the Scientific Journal of Research & Reviews as a predatory journal that publishes low-quality and unreviewed papers and charges authors absurd fees.
I know right? That movie is so fucking weird for that. The wholly animated parts have great character animation too. I've been recommending it to people with a warning to skip every part with live action in it.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
The paper in itself is a joke meant to expose the bigger joke that is the lax standards of scientific publishing.

But it is nevertheless true. Have you looked at a bird lately?

Like really LOOKED at one.

They're fucking weird.

learning

Jan 4, 2019
Birds are just dogs without arms and with wings. They don't eat as much meat so they are light enough to float.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
Fuckem.

They shit on people and cars, despite having free reign to shit wherever else they please.

This indicates to me it's a decision. A conscious one. So fuckem.

Last edited: