• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greengr

Dec 3, 2018
I am not the biggest fan of the guy,but one thing the guy got right was that Trump would not got away peacefully and boy he was right,like he said that shit like 2 years ago.

BrianCK

Nov 7, 2017
Yeah, he's a real Nostradamus. Nobody would have ever expected Trump to act this way. Nosirree Bob.

Alavard

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Lots of people have said this. No need to care about the words of a specific bigot like him.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Tony Schwartz, his regretful ghostwriter, nailed it:

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's going to be an insufferable prick on his show tonight. More than usual at least.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
There are plenty of non-shithead people who said the same thing, Maher does not need or deserve any credit.

Remmy2112

Nov 5, 2017
Maher is a bloviating asshole who, like a broken clock, is occasionally right but on very narrow things and wrong about the vast majority of everything else.

Oct 29, 2017
The fact that Trump would not leave the WH without some kind of a stink was literally on everyone's mind the last 4+ years, though...

Like, we fuckin knew this was going to happen to some degree, he's a child.

jdawg

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
LMAO, is this thread a joke? yes he was right about the most obvious thing that every single person on Earth knew. Bravo. Guess what? Water is wet. I'm a genius.

Bill Maher is a racist bigot. I guess thats why some ppl like him.

AWizardDidIt

Oct 28, 2017
A man who is right 50% of the time and has awful dumbfuck opinions the other 50% shouldn't be applauded for it.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
This is very low-effort, and not even really threadworthy to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.