• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Best Zelda

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 48 5.2%
  • Wind Waker

Votes: 123 13.2%
  • Twilight Princess

Votes: 226 24.3%
  • Skyward Sword

Votes: 129 13.9%
  • Breath of the Wild

Votes: 297 31.9%
  • A Link Between Worlds

Votes: 68 7.3%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 39 4.2%

• Total voters

Xlad

Oct 19, 2018
I like my forehead/eyebrows princess.
tenor.gif

Bonus Link
tenor.gif

Cerulean_skylark

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Twilight princess Zelda looks absolutely fantastic. Sharp as a tack and with a very elegant sword to compliment. It's such a shame she's so underused.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
BotW, Skyward and WWaker are the top three. Twilights design is decent but kind of boring much like the game itself and the character herself is severely lacking.

MaverickHunterAsh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Los Angeles, CA.
The Wind Waker's Zelda, for sure. Breath of the Wild's and A Link Between Worlds' Zeldas are decently close runners-up. Ocarina's Zelda holds up as well.

Twilight Princess' Zelda is so boring.

Maffis

Oct 29, 2017
Wind Waker gave me the best feeling of being on an adventure, while still having a good story.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Skyward Sword has my favorite Zelda design (and personality). I loved her more down to earth look and I also really enjoyed Link & Zelda's relationship in that game.

Griffith

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I do love the aesthetic of Twilight Princess Zelda's and other designs that are more derivative of hers, and in fact, that was the first Zelda I voted for but when I read the thread and gave it a bit more thought I think the most memorable and well designed Zelda I can remember and I think one that can easily be agreed to be one of the best portrayals of her character is easily Wind Waker's.