• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which of these you want most to make a come back?

• Crimson Skies

• Perfect Dark

• Brute Force

• Fable

• Conkers

• Fuzion Frenzy

• Other (Mention below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
A Perfect Dark remake should be an immersive sim FPS.

Betelgeuse

Nov 2, 2017
I've always thought it was The Initiative. Phil Spencer keeps hinting that they're working on something new yet something old at the same time.........But it could be TC for all we know.
Morgoth Bauglir in the XGS OT says it's a side project at TC, with MP being developed first as a sort of proof-of-concept, and SP being developed once they've nailed the mechanics.

Don't know if they are verified, but they appear to have inside information.

I just think given the way TI's goal and purpose are being represented they will be doing a new IP.

DrScissorsMD

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 19, 2019
MECH

ASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAULT

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
410qXN9OkxL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Banjo would be THE platformer to come back in a big way for Xbox

Shadow Run game by Obsidian would be incredible, I've always wanted to see this IP go big like Deus Ex or Cyberpunk.

Lost Odyssey would be incredible if they could build a real time combat system and huge new story. Finding a good team would be hard though.

Knights of the Old Republic. I know this isn't a true exclusive but it was back in the OG Xbox. If MS secured a spiritual successor for this game, good grief.

Sleve McDichael

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
For me, it's easily Fable.
Not to sound like a dick, but Fable is really the only Xbox first-party IP that would get me reallllly excited.
I'm hoping for a few returning series (Fable and Perfect Dark mainly) and a bunch of new IP next-gen.

Crimson Skies was fun back in the day but maybe it's best that series stay dead tbh. Not sure how well that game would do today.

Flame Lord

Oct 26, 2017
I wouldn't mind if Lost Odyssey got the Final Fantasy treatment: a JRPG series with completely new worlds and characters each game with a decent budget. I also wouldn't mind Banjo or Conker coming back just so we can have more big budget 3D platformers.

Oct 25, 2017
UK NW
Seem as though Fable is heavily rumoured I'm going to go with Perfect Dark and Crimson Skies.
Perfect dark I still have old memories of the original and some of the fun on MP I had on zero and Crimson Skies well I just really really need it.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Fable deserves another chance. Conker should be back as well, it's one of the most unique IP's they own.

OP
OP
MakgSnake

MakgSnake

Dec 18, 2019
Canada
please no. why even bother then? we don't need any more "mature" WRPGs, there are already plenty of those.

the whole identity of Fable is its fairy-tale humor aspect.
You do have a point - Fable is a bit more fairy-tale type but as the series grows, they do need to make it more realistic? Maybe not even Mature but realistic. I just don't want Cell Shaded graphics on it or anything like Sea of Thieves (I love that game though)

T0kenAussie

Jan 15, 2020
Perfect dark - Tomb raider reboot meets splinter cell with a corporate espionage theme in 2070

Fable - the Witcher but set in Albion before the age of heroes

T0kenAussie

Jan 15, 2020
Going through this thread I reckon the next hire should be a team to just work on how to reboot some of these iconic IPs

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
You do have a point - Fable is a bit more fairy-tale type but as the series grows, they do need to make it more realistic? Maybe not even Mature but realistic. I just don't want Cell Shaded graphics on it or anything like Sea of Thieves (I love that game though)
Fable isn't cell shaded and its cartoon graphics is one of its best aspects so I wouldn't want them to make it look realistic. I like the big boots, gloves and weird proportions as well. Fable Legends still remains one of the best looking games this generation--even if it didn't come out.