• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gatsbits

Oct 28, 2018
Alien Isolation to 60fps
Forza Horizon 3 to 60fps
Strange Brigade to 60fps
Sea of Thieves to 60fps
State of Decay 2 to 60fps
Gears of War Ultimate to 60fps
Sunset Overdrive to 60fps

and more....

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
it's in the OP but I hope Ryse gets a boost on the next system. I think people would really love it if they got to see it at a higher resolution and better framerate. The game is a great looker

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
- Gears Ultimate to 4k (seriously, it's the only one that won't be 4k on XSX)
- Sunset Overdrive
- Dead Rising 3
- Alien Isolation
- Far Cry 4
- AC Unity, Syndicate and 4 (hell, all the AC games deserve at least 4k)
- Call of Duty Black Ops 3 up to 4k
- Metro 2033 and Last Light into 4k

Honestly, most of the games I want enhanced are 360/OG games rather than Xbox One games. A couple X1 games look a bit iffy on my X1X on my 4k TV (mostly just Far Cry 4) but most games still look at the very least "okay" and when HDR is added next gen I feel they'll look much better.

Considering the first AC game was given a boosted resolution on X1X and all other AC games use the same engine, I am definitely expecting the entire AC series to be playable in 4k on XSX (if I had to guess, the other 360 games weren't already boosted either due to time constraints or power constraints from the other games)

OP
OP
litebrite

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I want Deadly Premonition to get 4k enhanced. I'm fine with it remaining locked 30fps.

Ducayne

Oct 27, 2017
probably a long shot but hoping for Sunset Overdrive, Evil Within 2, and the Dark Souls games.

Nier: Automata. I just started playing it a couple weekends ago, and I'm loving it completely. My only complaint is that the framerate is so unsteady. It could really be improved with the added power.
Make sure to turn off HDR on the system level for this game. HDR is borked/fake and was never

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
Elder Scrolls On-Line
Ryse
Forza Motorsport 7 - 120fps
Quantum Break 4k
Halo Wars 2 - 60fps
Forza Horizon 2 & 3 60fps

Dusktildawn48

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
St. Louis
Sea of thieves! I play on pc, but my wife plays on Xbox and I'd love for her to experience it in 60fps.

Edit: oh and metro exodus to 60fps.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Came here to say AC Unity, Alien Isolation, and Ryse... so that's a good list OP

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I think a 60FPS mode for Dead Rising 3 would help. It feels so much better on PC because of it, I think.

Not an Xbox One game, but a game you can play on Xbox One if that's alright (I mean it's already been brought up in the thread, lol): I think Alan Wake can be better with its framerate doubled and a higher resolution (and I'm really hoping they do that "add HDR" magic with that game. I think it would be a great game to show off what they can do with that kind of stuff).

NutterB

Oct 27, 2017
I am revisiting Sekiro again, and my god that unlocked framerate is obnoxious. I hope that gets smoothed over.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I want an Alien Isolation rerelease with ray tracing and resolution bump.

Ain't happening, though.

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
I know Destiny 2 is getting the 60 fps update.

But porting that back to Destiny 1? That would be *special*. Since the game isn't even on PC, there's no way to experience it decently. A BC enhancement with HDR, higher resolution and framerate would be a dream.

Kordelle

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Sea of Thieves not having a 60 fps mode on the One X is just insane, would prefer that to the 4k30 we have so much.
Series X should be able to hit that easily, maybe even 120.

Red Dead 2 won't get enhanced because they'll want to sell it again I guess.

Alien Isolation would be the dream, I love this game.

Bulby

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Berlin
Sunset Overdrive. One of the ugliest games I played on OG Xbox One.

4K, 60fps, turn off the god awful camera blur and push the draw distance out past PS2 levels.

Delroy

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I'd want more from the 360 era such as Alan Wake, Bayonetta, Vanquish, etc. Basically clean up X360 / OGXB as much as possible without breaking the games.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
I know Destiny 2 is getting the 60 fps update.

But porting that back to Destiny 1? That would be *special*. Since the game isn't even on PC, there's no way to experience it decently. A BC enhancement with HDR, higher resolution and framerate would be a dream.

Higher res too. It's stuck at 900p.

El_Chino

Oct 25, 2017
Bumping this because I wanted to also say that I hope Overwatch and Overwatch 2 gets an 120fps update on Series S | X.

OP
OP
litebrite

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well we got 5 so far in FPS boosts (doubling the framerate):

Watch Dogs 2 - 60fps
Far Cry 4 - 60fps
Sniper Elite 4 - 60fps
UFC4 - 60fps
Super Lucky's Tale - 120fps

Dec 11, 2017
I'd love to see Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden II become 120fps.

I'd also love to see the original Gears of War trilogy hit 60fps.

Oh, and get Dark Souls 3 and Red Dead 2 to 60fps.

OP
OP
litebrite

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy and Spyro Reignited Trilogy are still 30fps and would greatly benefit if they were 60fps on Series X|S.

Ego

Banned
Dec 6, 2020
My number one game would be Mirrors Edge. This games just needs the speed and fluidity. ME2 was inferior in many ways, but thanks to 60fps always perfectly playable.

Salient_Lion

Dec 20, 2020
Another vote for Mirror's Edge from me!

Also Sonic Generations, Fallout 3 & New Vegas (4K on the latter would be nice too), the Batman Arkham games, Portal 1/2 & Orange Box, Gears 4 (and OG trilogy), Red Dead 1 & 2...

...basically everything, please. FPS Boost is such a great feature!

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Gimme RDR1 at 4k/60fps and I will play that whole damn game again.

Already got the 4k, just need the framerate doubling.

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020
i thought this was a new thread and i was reading the first page of people asking for games like destiny 2 and the division 2 to run at 4k/60 and i was like damn people dont follow digital foundry lmao