• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Thread title

• 24 hours without a Marvel

Votes: 328 71.0%
  • 24 hours without a Trump

Votes: 134 29.0%

• Total voters

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
Im not complaining. I dont click on every thread. However, what does everyone think would be the most possible to occur?

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Which is more likely, Marvel excites/disappoints people in a given day or Trump does something evil/dumb?

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't realize people were such big fans of marbles here, I'm not sure if I've ever seen a thread about them here

Wombat_Lover

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 20, 2019
USA Era need to stop making Trump threads over every little thing that cunt says.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trump literally tweets something newsworthy or with global political implications within every single twenty four hour period he has access to his normal phone. Oh... Except the 48 hours between the moment bill Barr announced he could speed read thousands of pages of subpoena and dictation and reach a decision he is not required to by law last Sunday. Huh. Weird that multiple people including Kid Rock and Lindsay Graham were somehow compelled to spend every waking hour with Trump from Friday evening to Sunday at 5pm. Sure that's a coincidence or Trump's legendary self control.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
The OP literally said in the first line that he isnt complaining and yet so many snippy asses in here already.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Also those Trump threads are awkward conversations but they are conversations. They're a lot like when you're with a group of people and there's an awkward silence and someone then breaks it by saying, "Did you see what Trump did?!" At the very least, he does cause people to talk.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There is literally a new Trump thread (or more) made daily here. It won't be over (well completely over) until long after his presidency.

Marvel will have consistent threads made until they stop making movies.

Oct 25, 2017
Marvel movies will continue being made in 2+ years. Trump may not even be president anymore by then, in which case I think there will be less interest in discussing his fuckery as a private citizen.

Deleted member 24149

Oct 29, 2017
I'd put money on Marvel over Trump pre 2021.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
trump-modok-1-625x352.jpg

maxxpower

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
What's more possible, no bangai-o threads for a week or properly punctuated bangai-o thread titles?

/jk

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
No Marvel thread would be easier. I'm sure it happens pretty frequently. Sometimes there's just no Marvel news.

The President being a dumb lunatic, though, is legitimately newsworthy.

Oct 25, 2017
I lol'd. I went with Marvel. There's a lot of those threads but it's a lot of the same ones being bumped, I don't think there's a new one created daily.

Sturoboros

Oct 27, 2017
I don't care so long as I'm not offered £100k to avoid either as appears to be the latest Era trend!

I am a Bird

Oct 31, 2017
24 hours without someone posting a thread where something very normal is considered weird because resetera don't get out much.

Strangelove_77

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You forgot the "24 hours without a depression/suicide" thread option.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I just want the Era mod team to be consistent about stopping pointless pop up threads. Bruhs started locking Dragon Ball Super threads because they thought it was too much. But 2-3 different Marvel threads a day is apparently fine.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry that pop culture and the President of the United States are popular talking points :(

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Trump has can literally Tweet a random word he made up and get 100 pages worth of posts here. It's definitely Trump. How many times do we need to be reminded he sucks? It's like going on Reddit and posting "Trump bad"