• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jul 10, 2020
Be it the X, be the S, be it the Cinco

What will be the first title you play on your shiny new next-gen console?

It's a tough decision. It just can't be ANY game, it has to be the game that YOU think will give YOU the next generation experience.

OR if you're waiting, what will be the first title to grace your console?

Geeko

Oct 27, 2017
San Jose, CA
The first games I'll be playing on my XSX will watch dogs and assassins creed but the first game that I feel will give me a real taste of next gen will be cyberpunk.

BarcaTheGreat

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yakuza Kwami 2 I bought during psn sale recently after I sold my PS4 Pro. I might try astrobot later on but I don't have any next game game pre preordered. Cyberpunk when it releases a week after... Still not a next gen game (not waiting for the patch)

MrFox

VFX Rendering Pipeline Developer
Verified
Jun 8, 2020
50/50 chance between Spiderman MM and Demons's Souls's.

Oct 25, 2017
Probably miles for ps5
Watchdogs or Valhalla for Xbox
Haven't decided if I get Wd or Ac yet

edit: O shit Yakuza 7 for Xbox too

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's Demon's Souls (after a short session of Astro while it downloads).

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox Series X
Demon's Souls on PS5

won't be playing DeS until whenever I'm done with Cyberpunk. the PS5 will be staying in the box until 2021.

Necron

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
demons-souls-screenshot-02-disclaimer-en-30sept20

So the world might be mended...

Demon's Souls followed by Astro Bot.

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
Honestly, the launch lineup has me considering selling my PS5 and just buying one down the road once the library is fuller.

If I do stick with it, I'm probably just playing the PS+ library until something more enticing comes around. Maybe Ratchet and Clank?

Robocop

Jan 25, 2018
Either Cyberpunk or Miles Morales. Dark horse is Demon's Souls, but I'll probably just get that down the line.