• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What will be the first PS5 game you play?

• Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Votes: 96 27.2%
  • Demon's Souls

Votes: 177 50.1%
  • Sackboy: A Big Adventure

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Astro's Playroom (bundled with console)

Votes: 63 17.8%
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Votes: 8 2.3%
  • Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Godfall

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters

Kane1345

Senior QA, Starbreeze Studios
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Miles for me IF I win the struggle against my SO. If she wins then its Demon Souls :D

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cyberpunk 2077 lol.

Weird , related question here, but does anyone know if you'll be able to download PS4 digital games onto the PS5?

So let's say I purchase Cyberpunk digitally on the PS4, will I then be able to play it on the PS5 or do I need a disc?

Edit - Ah, looks like a simple Google search answered it for. Should be good to go.
bYeRAxq.png

Last edited:

XrossExam

Nov 1, 2017
Demon's Souls, no questions asked.

But I'm also very hype about DMC5: SE, so I'll be probably jumping between the two.

Prime2

Oct 25, 2017
It would be Miles but that depends on a few things:

Can I preorder digital games from the store ahead of time?

Can I set it to download as soon as the PS5 is active?

Can I download the game onto a hard drive ahead of time and then transfer it over?

Pottuvoi

Oct 28, 2017
Astro.
Not sure what after that.

Really exited to test Ps4 games from internal/external SSD drives and so on.

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Astrobot because the rest is downloading.
And this way, I don't play a remaster/remake of a previous gen because I will be getting Spider-man Ultimate (didn't play the first one) and Demon's Souls 🤣

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
Cyberpunk for me. Sucks that an actual next gen version doesn't get released until next year but hopefully the BC is still a nice boost. I'll wait until a price reduction on Mile Morales Ultimate, I'm not going to spend an additional $20 to rebuy Spiderman Remastered.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Astro Bot, probably not fully unless it's super short, but just to see how the Dualsense works and reacts.

Then the main event, Demons Souls!

it's gonna be like christmas!

SpecX

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Miles Morales for sure and maybe Demon Souls. Never played the original and not sure how I'll like this one since I wasn't a huge fan of Bloodborne.

wollywinka

Feb 15, 2018
I have a disc version PS5 preordered. I am confused by the lack of PS5 games on Amazon UK. Godfall and Demon's Souls don't even have pages. Strange.

However, hopefully, I'll be playing Cyberpunk, Godfall, Demon's Souls and maybe Watchdogs Legion.

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely Demon's Souls.

Then I'll run through Spider-Man remastered and Miles Morales.