• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TissueBox

Oct 25, 2017
Urinated States of America
Now that the 'ol 365 is wrapping up, it's time to take a 365-day look back. What were you playing in the wintery finish of 2019??

Had to be Monster Hunter: World for me. Even had it booted through New Years' for a bit. ;-0

Hey, the decorations are pretty festive up in there!!

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
I was replaying The Wolf Among Us for the first time since 2016. Still a fantastic game.

The Shape

Nov 7, 2017
Brazil
I was playing Crash N Sane Trilogy on this exact day last year with my cousins. I was having a great time with it.

It's summer here in December, so I would hit the beach at morning, ride the bike after lunch, and by 6pm would play Crash until close to 22pm, where we would watch Netflix until we fell asleep.

Today I'm on the exact same spot with the same people, buy we're playing Crash 4 this time. I'm having a great time in this shitty year.

Oct 25, 2017
I was doing my annual playthrough of The Last Guardian. :D

One of my favorite games of all time, and my official Christmas time game.

Abi

Jun 3, 2020
I was playing Dragon Age Origins, didn't finish it.

Now... I am also playing Dragon Age Origins. But I'm past where I stopped last year!

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Boneworks! I had so much fun with that, and speaking of today they just announced a Hover Junkers (Vive launch game) crossover update for release on the 29th. Gotta love devs that keep releasing content for free a year plus after release 👍

tiebreaker

Oct 25, 2017
At this time last year I was in Singapore :/ This year sucks in comparison, even with next gen consoles.

I had my 3DS with me, If I remember correctly I was playing Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright.

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
That would be Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order, Voodoo Vince Remastered and Return to Castle Wolfenstein on the OG Xbox.

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
I was playing the Bioshock Collection and experiencing all three games for the first time.

A year later and having beaten burial at sea part 2, I can easily call it one of my favorite series.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
TWD: The Final Season. I was playing one episode a week until New Year's Eve.
Metro Exodus main campaign. Still need to get around to the DLCs.

Slick Butter

Oct 25, 2017
Demon's Souls for the first time, then Bloodborne for the first time right after the New Year began. Was a great time as a huge Souls fan!

Also, right after completing Bloodborne, playing SotN for the first time, my first Castlevania.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was playing Outer Worlds on Xbox, I also got Death Stranding for Christmas and played through the early episodes during Christmas and during the lead up to New Years Eve.

Sabretooth

Oct 27, 2017
India
Was playing Wandersong, it seems. Really enjoyed it. I think I was playing Xenoblade Chronicles on the side.

Right now I'm replaying Knights of the Old Republic.

turbobrick

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
I was playing Overwatch, and Pokemon Shield

These days I'm playing Valorant, Overwatch, and Pokemon Shield (which I'm playing literally right now)

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
May have been a week or two AFTER Christmas, but I remember I was playing Assassin's Creed 3 on Switch.

Leading up to Christmas last year I was hooked on Mario Kart Tour on my phone.
I'd been playing it for months at that point I think, but when I flew to see family last Christmas I stopped playing it for the week or two I was away.
I tried to get back into the game after that, but I lost the interest. Once I got off the daily/weekly grind, it's hard for me to get back on.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
Pokemon HeartGold and AI: The Somnium Files, but I wasn't putting a bunch of time into games around this time last year.

I remember my playthrough of AI spanned both 2019 and 2020, and for 2019 I was kind of down on the game, but then around the time 2020 rolled around it started to pick up a lot.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Was playing Slay the Spire daily. Realized this morning that Cyberpunk was the first game I've binged enough to break my daily StS play for the entire year.

JustTom

May 28, 2018
Germany...
Thanks good I participated in last years 52 Games in Year challenge so it's was for me to track back.
I beat Catherine Full Body Edition on the 25th, Borderlands 3 (which is started way before) on the 29th just like Untitled Goose Game and last year's final game was Control in the 30th :)

jmsebastian

Nov 14, 2019
Looks like I was playing through RE 3: Nemesis and Code Veronica. Funny because I just recently played through the original RE for the first time this month.