• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Renting an apartment was honestly the top of my list, I couldn't give much thought to anything else until we were settled in.

After that it was an OG DS with Animal Crossing.
What's funny is at my next major job, one of the first things I bought was a 3DS XL with... Animal Crossing.

A new AC game is coming up, I guess it's time for me to find a new job and keep the tradition going.

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
It was either the next Dragonlance book I was going to read, or Final Fantasy XI after seeing that it was out from an ad in a gaming magazine that I was reading during my break.

kidtamagotchi

Oct 27, 2017
I bought a Gamecube and Luigi's Mansion (I saved up for a couple of weeks, plus I already had money saved up).

Close to 20 years later, I can't even afford to buy a Switch (thanks to student loans and diabetes medication/supplies). I did buy Breath Of The Wild for the Switch when it came out, though! Wish I could play it! T_T