• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I am floored at his spot on impersonations of the other guys. That was incredible.

Oct 25, 2017
Nandor as Laszlo singing Peg is one of the greatest things I've ever seen. I've been cackling like a maniac for five minutes.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
The voices were ADR I'm sure but the mannerism were entirely Novak. And he did it without exaggerating the mannerisms as well,which is a common problem in "body swap" plots which this essentially was.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
that was a good bit. big sucker for the raw chicken too. not an outstanding premiere but some good stuff here.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
laszlo not wanting anything to do with the throne got me, and the young energy vampire not knowing whether or not colin was draining him.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I liked when Colin peeked at the first vampire and his hat got blown away.

Joqu

Oct 25, 2017
The Waffle Kingdom
Is this thread serving as the OT? I just wanted to say these were real good. I was worried I'd feel Jemaine Clement's absence but I guess these folks have got things down to perfection at this point.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This might have been one of the best episodes of the entire series. The fucking kickball game inspired by Twilight was amazing.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I thought Episode 3 wasn't quite as funny but that's because it just came off the back of a great Nandor love interest episode.

I'm looking forward to seeing who the Sire will be.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking forward to seeing who the Sire will be.
They should go meta.
antonio-banderas-vampire.gif

tumblr_owf9cpvw9X1snteogo5_r1_250.gifv