• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

ReginaldXIV

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Nov 4, 2017
Minnesota
I hope Y is good.

Can't wait for season 3 of What We Do in the Shadows after binging the first 2 seasons. What a consistently funny show, even more than the movie.

kai3345

Oct 25, 2017
I absolutely loved the movie and season 1, but I recently started season 2 and have found myself not enjoying it as much. I can't even put my finger on why - all the elements I liked from season 1 are still there, I just am not finding the writing to be as sharp so far. A lot of the bits like the guy obsessed with Ocean's 12 just aren't that funny. I'm only maybe 4 or 5 episodes in though so hopefully it picks back up.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
I absolutely loved the movie and season 1, but I recently started season 2 and have found myself not enjoying it as much. I can't even put my finger on why - all the elements I liked from season 1 are still there, I just am not finding the writing to be as sharp so far. A lot of the bits like the guy obsessed with Ocean's 12 just aren't that funny. I'm only maybe 4 or 5 episodes in though so hopefully it picks back up.

Episode 6 is a highlight. Stay for that at least.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Guillermo is gonna kill fucking Drácula by the season finale or some elder vampire God.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
One of my favorite shows, interested to see how this season goes with Jemaine taking a backseat behind the scenes.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, S2 wasn't very good. Hope S3 is better.

Saito

Oct 25, 2017
Season 2 didn't hit the highs of season 1 so hope this one is more in line with the first. Still one of the best shows on television.