• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Za?
69kRSNu.png

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Vote for it in the TV Show of the Year thread!

www.resetera.com

2019 ERA TV Show of the Year + TV Fail of the Year Voting Thread! Cast your votes!

*Rules* - Each person makes a list of up to 10 entries. No more than 10, please. Their #1 will get 10 points, #2 will get 9 points, #3 will get 8, and so on. Unranked lists will not be tallied. Do not list more than one show per number (eg. no ties). - Editing is permitted for as long as the...

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
I finally got around to seeing this show now that it's on Hulu.
Really loved it, it's really hilarious.

Although I almost wish I'd watched that BBC Dracula show first. It seems like that shown is trying to be fairly serious, hut I can help but laugh at the goofiness of Vampires and the creepy stuff they're trying to do.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Just started this last night, had no idea this was a show

It's incredible,

Collin Robinson - excellent
tumblr_pp23magI8f1rz6w0do2_500.gifv

Jeff.....jesk...Jenk? Such a bore
tumblr_pqj8zybm4f1ucwcz5o1_400.gif

Guillermo gets treated like shit and it's sadly amazing but he is one of the best parts of show
tumblr_pp3yiaEmK11rwsd7jo6_r1_250.gifv

NuMiQ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
FX really hates us Europeans :( This won't even play on some youtube unblockers and I've no time to start up my VPN atm.
That said, I cannot wait. Season 1 was amazing, hoping they can pull it off again.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Can't wait to have this show back next month. FX is really bringing the heat in March/April with the amount of content they are putting out.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Matt Berry is on US TV now in Year of the Rabbit, which is pretty good. Episode 3 is airing again tomorrow, and you can probably find the first two online.

www.youtube.com

Year of the Rabbit | Season 1 Official Trailer

Dirty London, filthy copper. Don't miss the series premiere Wednesday, February 19 at 10:30.Detective Inspector Rabbit and his new young partners investigate...

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
I've rewatched this three times now. It's genuinely hilarious, and there's a surprising amount of foreshadowing throughout for a 30 min comedy series.

I'm glad Laszlo's big bloody stupid hat with the big bloody stupid curse on it is returning.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Do we want to use this thread for S2 (which premieres in 2 days) or make a new OT?

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Do we want to use this thread for S2 (which premieres in 2 days) or make a new OT?
No need for a new topic imo, especially considering traffic isn't that heavy.

So I thoroughly enjoyed that Year of the Rabbit that aired recently, starring Matt Berry. I've also just started Toast of London, not funny so far but I'll give it a longer try.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
I'm so ready for the new season. I just rewatched season 1 recently, so hilarious.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I guess I'm one of the few who watched Matt Berry's Year of the Rabbit here? There are no topics about it and I only see record of one other poster on the entire site even mentioning it. Any fan of Shadows should be checking this out. I see on RottenTomatoes it's 92% critic and 100% user.

show me your skeleton

#1 Bugsnax Fan
Oct 28, 2017
skeleton land
No need for a new topic imo, especially considering traffic isn't that heavy.

So I thoroughly enjoyed that Year of the Rabbit that aired recently, starring Matt Berry. I've also just started Toast of London, not funny so far but I'll give it a longer try.
toast has a very specific kind of humour i think, it's almost surreal.

anyway glad this is back, loves me some natasia demetriou. recommend "stath lets flats" if you can catch it too, very good and written/starring her and her brother.

Jinaar

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton AB
My wife is going to explode when we watch this tomorrow. She adores this show so much. I love it immensely as well. Rabbit is great too!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Is the new season going to be released all at once or weekly? Probably weekly, but I'm so bored right now I would love to binge more Matt Berry.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Caught up on the last few episodes of S1 after only watching the first couple eps last year when it aired. I adore the film and it's one of my favorite comedies ever, but the dynamics between the main characters in the show are even better. Guillermo and Colin are great additions. I think Nadja is my favorite character, she's hilarious.

55c8119ac29fd1c7e05461bbf230dfd6.gif