• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ignatz Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
That was definitely the line of the night. Also Benji telling Guillermo he used to beat off in the same pillow and sheets that Guillermo used.

Seeing the actress who played Celeste just reminded me of Russian Doll and her saying "Birthday baby" repeatedly.

I couldn't place her and it was driving me nuts.

I didn't see the twist coming and it was excellent. I thought the point was going to be that once she was a vampire she'd hedge on creating more as well.

On another note,

My teen son has been catching up with the show's first season and we got to the Trial and he was thrilled. He saw the movie a couple months back.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Great episode. Love love love that Sam the familiar was back. I just watched his OG episode the other day so that was a treat. I'm also really happy Laszlo and Nadja had a song about wanting to eat the documentary crew. Laughed my ass off at that.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
That episode was one of my favorites this season so far! Overall I think season 1 was still slightly better, but I still think this might be my new favorite comedy on TV.

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
A lot of people don't seem to have enjoyed last night as much as other episodes but it had me fucking rolling throughout. The Laszlo/Nandor revelation and the payoff to their predicament was some of the funniest shit of the season. I also loved the callback to the semen-stealing witches line.

Zaphod

Aug 21, 2019
I enjoyed the episode. The "How many women have you slept with that just have long dark hair" line and reaction had me laughing.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
I've not seen a bad episode of this show. Every one is so well written and gives me giggles from end to end.

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
One of the best in the series. I loved seeing the different group interactions this time around, and just about everyone got a good joke in. I wonder where Guillermo's story is going. I don't really want him to ever become a vampire, but I don't see him sticking around for much longer. Nandor and Laszlo having casual sex on the side is hilarious.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Best joke was Nandor seeing the witches after the reverted age and saying "MILFs. Even better."

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good episode. I wish they didn't abandon Gizmo's vampire hunting storyline though. I want the girl they turned last season to come back.

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
Had to catch up on the four latest episodes, quite solid throughout. Except for the episode with that sewer vampire (Simon?) and the troll, by far the show's worst episode. The high-class hipster familiar episode was awesome, thankfully.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
I do think, even though I like Nick Kroll, the two episodes with his character were possibly the weakest of the series.

The Guillermo stuff with him embracing his ability to take time off was fantastic this week.

Good episode. I wish they didn't abandon Gizmo's vampire hunting storyline though. I want the girl they turned last season to come back.
Hopefully it'll happen at some point, but Beanie Feldstein has a lot of gigs lined up, so I'm sure scheduling is a challenge.

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
Shoot, they really wrote her out? I figured she could just come back when she was available.

That's what I read in some pre-season 2 interviews with Jemaine Clement, but the dialogue concerning her character has been so vague that maybe they're hoping to bring her back still.

"Unfortunately, she's just been too busy," Clement said. "It's a little disappointing for me because she was planned to be a big character, but we found other really fun stories and other people to bring on."

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
That's what I read in some pre-season 2 interviews with Jemaine Clement, but the dialogue concerning her character has been so vague that maybe they're hoping to bring her back still.
Damn shame, I would have loved to see her and guillermo interact. Maybe she'll come back in a future season, assuming the show keeps getting renewed.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
How long before Guillermo is running the household? Eventually they'll all find out he's a Van Helsing and will be terrified of him.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
I rewatched last weeks episode and there are just so many funny jokes, rapid fire at a lot of points. I always laugh super hard whenever nandor says fuck-ing guy, and it was especially funny this week since it could have applied to 3 different people at the same time lmao

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Poor Colin Robinson getting no love from the witches.

Guillermo coming up in the world with a day off, breaks every 4 hrs, and 3% of the vampire semen money.

I am curious what note the season finale ends on next week.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
new episode is fuckin hilarious

Funny to see Collin Robinson getting shit on lmao

Can't recommend this show enough.

Guillermo is boss status

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Started watching this having no idea it's based in Staten Island and I've lived here for 27 years, needless to say it makes complete sense and I binged it all so far

Deadlast

Oct 27, 2017
I live next to someone who sounds just like Colin Robinson and I am pretty sure he is an energy vampire.