• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slipknot666

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
My number one pick has to be not other than Barcelona FC.

A total disgrace of a team on so many levels.

-In the last 15 years or so, the best strikers in the world go to Barcelona to die. The only one that succeeded was Luis Suarez because his cuntinesh fits perfectly on this club.

-For some reason(wink, wink) Barcelona FC is always on the winning side from bad refereeing (Vs Chelsea, Vs Arsenal, Vs PSG etc)

-Their players love to circle and whine to referees when they don't get what they want.

-Biggest team of cunts ever assembled(Suarez, Busquets, Pique, Jordi Alba)

-Their fans are insufferable

At least they gave us two of the most memorable moments when they embarrassed themselves against Roma and Liverpool in back to back champions league 1/4 finals

Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
I don't really care for ball sports, but I have an answer all the same,

The Briscoe Brothers are homophobic pieces of shit and should never get booked ever again.

ps3ud0

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My number one pick has to be not other than Barcelona FC.

A total disgrace of a team on so many levels.

-In the last 15 years or so, the best strikers in the world go to Barcelona to die. The only one that succeeded was Luis Suarez because his cuntinesh fits perfectly on this club.

-For some reason(wink, wink) Barcelona FC is always on the winning side from bad refereeing (Vs Chelsea, Vs Arsenal, Vs PSG etc)

-Their players love to circle and whine to referees when they don't get what they want.

-Biggest team of cunts ever assembled(Suarez, Busquets, Pique, Jordi Alba)

-Their fans are insufferable

At least they gave us two of the most memorable moments when they embarrassed themselves against Roma and Liverpool in back to back champions league 1/4 finals
I couldn't think of someone off the top of my head but your passionate OP makes me want to agree with you. More swearing though when talking about those fucks...

/falls over and peeks between his fingers

ps3ud0 8)

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
Warriors at least once KD joined.
Packers because I just hate them no matter what decade it is.
Clemson....whom I don't actually hate but losing to them 3 times is infuriating.
Oh and as always Michigan.

Dec 24, 2017
Colorado State, Patriots, GOP, Las Vegas Raiders, KC Chiefs, Phillip Rivers.

List ranked most hated to least hated, but still hated.

SeriousGoku

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 20, 2019
Fucking Boston Bruins.

They beat the Leafs in Game 7 of the playoffs in 3 separate years. All in the first round. All in humiliating ways.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The easy choice is the Patriots but I will throw in the Astros. How quickly they went from being the feel good story of 2017 to one of the most hated and controversial teams in baseball.

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
I mean, I hated the George/Stephenson Pacers with a white-hot passion, but it was actually the Warriors that got me to stop watching the NBA... so I guess it's them?

grang

Nov 13, 2017
The big one for me has got to be the US Men's National Team. Missing the World Cup was shameful. Hopefully next decade will get off to a better start due to the hexagonal giving us a better chance, but we'll see.

As a Boston sports fan, really can't complain much about this decade. Maybe if 18-1 was 2011 instead of 2007 I'd say the Giants. Maybe the Redskins for pimping out their cheerleaders abroad after confiscating their passports?

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'd love to say Ferrari, but they've provided me with so much entertainment lol.

TheGameshark

Oct 27, 2017
Catonsville, MD
Pats generally. Not even just for the cheating stuff. I just think they're a very boring football team to watch, this season especially. Thankfully I don't think they have much of a shot in the upcoming playoffs.

Deleted member 9932

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
pep's barca was so dominant for a while that it was hard not to cheer against them. kinda stupid because that's probably the best team i will ever have the pleasure to see but we all end up hating greatness.
seeing the heatles getting a beatdown from the spurs was magnificent. that felt wonderful.
i only hate teams that play on my country tho.

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Houston Astros, mostly because they came to the AL West, sucked, but then turned it around and won shit.

Well, "won"***** shit, but still.

Davilmar

Oct 27, 2017
The Patriots. I like Curry and the Warriors. Never liked LeBron as a player. Barcelona if we talking soccer.