• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
FF7R. There was actual gameplay and it confirmed what I thought the game was going to be. Wish we had seen more of Cyberpunk, but I'll take Keanu I guess lol.

impingu1984

Oct 31, 2017
UK
It's cyberpunk because it just looks and promises to be insane...

I get why people are exited for botw2, ffviir, doom eternal and watch dogs 3 and I'm like doom Eternal and botw2 as well... The thing that edges it to cyberpunk is that it is a entirely new franchise (for gaming) and the source material is absolutely fascinating..

All the others (the ones I've listed) are just sequels or remakes.... I'm excited for cyberpunk because it's a world / universe I've not seen both and I'm excited to dive into it.

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
I can't in good conscience give it to anything that was just CG without footage available.

Sooooo it has to be Watch Dogs Legion. I was a fan of the first two but this looks genuinely great and ambitious. I love the tone, permadeath, etc.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Please remember from our E3 Guidelines:

• No reaction threads – To prevent clutter we will lock all reaction threads during E3. A reaction thread is a topic about a hot take or some other personal reaction to anything that did or did not happen during E3. Examples include "Why wasn't the Switch 2 announced?", "Did Ubisoft just win E3?" and "I can't believe the leaks were real". These sort of topics can be discussed in news threads and conference threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.