• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
There was a podcast, almost certainly made by Americans or people w/American accents, there was a story (or part of the episode) about some erotic video company that had many specific requests from one customer.

One day they got a request from that person asking just for one of the actresses to talk to the camera and say stuff like "it's going to be all right," "You're not alone in this," and "people care about you."

I think the story mentioned the company decided to just send the video without acquiring payment like they normally did, and then they never received any response.

Of the possible podcasts, apparently it was likely Reply All or This American Life.

OP
OP
Spring-Loaded

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
OK, thanks,it was This American Life ep. 620 and I kind of wish I hadn't read the transcript, fuck :(

Status
Not open for further replies.