• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Just had dinner and went for a quick and easy baked salmon in foil, with spices. Simple babyleaf and rocket salad with a small bit of dressing (lemon and caper). Then had a load of split cherry tomatoes with dark olives in a parcel, coated in some oil, garlic, basil, crushed habanero powder, cayenne, black pepper and salt roasting alongside the salmon. Turns into a lovely mix of sauce and roasted tomatoes with some punchy olives. All together it's a common go-to for me as it's very quick and pretty light.

What was the last thing you ate Era, and how was it?

Feel free to share the recipe if you've made something and have it to hand too.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
A salad with romaine, iceberg, shredded carrots, cucumbers, red onion, green peppers, and feta cheese that I made from work that I'm eating as I type.

Sounds healthy, yeah? Well I also cut up Buffalo tenders and covered it all with bleu cheese. It's my favorite way to eat chicken tenders

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Leftover chili from last night with a big blob of sour cream.

It was good.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
frozen dumplings boiled and then ate with sesame oil and soy sauce in the same pot that it was boiled in.

Oct 25, 2017
Sunday "dinner" (we eat it for lunch) was baked ham, mashed potatoes with bacon, mix of veggies (green beans, carrots and peas) and biscuits.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
OP doing me dirty here on a lazy weekend, had leftover Little Caesars Deep Deep Dish Pizza for breakfast.

A steak from Texas Roadhouse and some of those insane sweet rolls.

Hell yeah, throw that steak in the trash and just get more of those rolls and apple butter, so tasty.

mere_immortal

Oct 25, 2017
Lemon and paprika chicken flatbreads with an onion, chorizo and roasted red pepper relish. Homemade. Delicious.

Small Red Boy

▲ Legend ▲
May 9, 2019
Some rice with white beans, zuccini and brocoli with a pimiento chorizero, soy sauce, sweet chilli and chile verde sauce. It was very good, if I do say so myself.

Darkmaigle

Oct 25, 2017
Whats your recipe? Ive tried cooking it for 2+ hours and didnt feel it was worth the time compared to a typical 45-1 hours simmer.

1 large Onion
3 cans of marzano
Buncha garlic

Sweat onions and add garlic cloves whole heat till golden. Add tomatoes.
(Blend this all up, I use an immersion blender my wife doesn't like tomato chunks, otherwise I'd hand crush the tomatoes)

Italian sausage 5 links (mild)
(Brown this)

2-3 bone in pork chops lightly seasoned salt and pepper
(Brown these)

Get sauce mixture slowly simmering (don't blitz to the boil)

Season with red flakes and oregano
Add sausage and pork

Cook on low simmer with lid slightly cracked for 4-6
Hours

Season with salt and pepper to taste.

Thorrgal

Oct 26, 2017
Just had this incredible dinner at a London restaurant called Apero in South Kensington:

- Zucchini & feta fritters
- Padrón peppers
- Crostini with Lardo di Colonnata
- Linguini cuttlefish
- Rib eye on the bone with Romesco Sauce
- Tiramisú
- Affogato

Simply amazing

PS: A Signori Italiani cocktail + Prosecco to drink

Gavatron

Unshakable Resolve
May 23, 2019
Chilli and garlic prawns with broccoli and cauliflower on fettuccini pasta

Iztok

Oct 27, 2017
450x600-9ed6ed4e-4c1b-11ea-9140-92f307bc0925.png

Oct 26, 2017
Kudos to those of us who respect their bodies and can cook a healthy adult meal.

I'll go sit in the corner and think about what I did.

New002

Oct 25, 2017
Had a leftover slice of Pepperoni & Cheese stuffed crust pizza from Little Caesar's with some Lay's Smokin' Sweet BBQ Crab & Lay's Flamin' Hot kettle chips.

tmac456

May 27, 2020
Cooked up some hash brown in a cast iron pan, bacon in the oven along with some biscuits and soft scrambled eggs. Was delicious with a couple cups of coffee