• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

higemaru

Nov 30, 2017
Suikoden III and Gradius V on the PS3 store

but the last Konami title I bought near launch was probably gosh, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection?

AudioEppa

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
MGS4. And that will be my last Konami/MGS game. Ending things on a great game.

Last edited:

Castor Archer

Jan 8, 2019
Castlevania Collection, almost bought Requiem Collection. The CV collection was worth every penny, I still go back to it, it's just a great package.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Castlevania and Arcade Anniversary Collections. They used to be one of my favorite publishers so I'd love for them to actually come back but I'm not hopeful. At least we got the anniversary stuff.

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
The last Castlevania game on the DS; Order of Eccelsia (sic).

I've already mourned Konami's death, and laid flowers at its grave. Whatever exists now is Purgatory Konami.

elektrixx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It was The Phantom Pain and I've never played it.

I think the only Konami game I've played to length is Track & Field.

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Blades of Steel 2000 for Game Boy Color. More than half my lifetime ago.

I had to look at the list of Konami games on Wikipedia. Pretty sad considering I owned more Konami/Ultra produced games on NES than I did Nintendo produced games. They are instrumental in me having this hobby.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
I just double-dipped on MGSV PC a couple of months ago for $5. Before that I think it was the first time I bought MGSV, back at launch on PS4.

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MGSV.

With garbage like Survive and the new Contra I probably won't be buying anything from them any time soon.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
MGSV: THe Phantom Pain

List of all Konami games that I bought in this decade:
MGS Collection
MGSV: Ground Zeroes
MGSV: The Phantom Pain
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
Yugioh switch game. Before that PES, speaking of which, damn konaminput PeS on switch already!!!

Non videogames... Around $300 for an orcust lunalight deck.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
Genso Suikoden: Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki, which came out in 2012 but I got it in late 2015. I've also spent a good deal of money on various incarnations of Beatmania IIDX since then at arcades.

Edit: Actually I stand corrected, I bought Contra ReBirth and Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth last year on WiiWare before the service went down.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Phantom Pain on uniqueness, the MGS5 Definitive Edition on PC in terms of redundancy. Would've been Survive had it not been for the forced online connection.

Hero Prinny

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
mgs: survive. i wanted to play it with cheats to cut all the grindy bullshit but it turns out all the cheat tables and engines were out of date by months. I guess no one cared to keep updating them so i never really played it much. I think I played like 2 hours before I got annoyed

ZeroCDR

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Arcade, Contra and Castlevania collections on PSN last week. 50% off was the sweet spot, they seem to be really well done too.

Daggoth

Oct 25, 2017
Castlevania Requiem (Rondo, Symphony).

Prior to that? I'm struggling ... maybe the PS3 ZoE collection when it was on sale. I got MGSV and GZ through PS+, and MGS4 was well before ZoE.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
Phantom Pain.

I was so close to buying Castlevania Requiem from the last PSN sales until i realized i have not even started Bloodstained yet (that and i've already got the PSN PS1 Classic and PSN PSP edition plus the original physical editions)