• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Just curious what really made a strong impression on you in terms of trailers since we got a lot of good ones

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
The extended No More Heroes 3 trailer from the game awards is my first thought.

My mind goes to Deadly Premonition 2's announcement trailer next. Less so because of the quality of the trailer, but because I was so overjoyed at the announcement.

JohnF

Jan 19, 2019
The Breath of the Wild sequel teaser at E3 drove my whole crew insane.

Like the above poster says, Hellblade 2's graphics were insanely good. If the game genuinely looks like that, next-gen's gonna be amazing (unlike the current one).

The most recent No More Heroes 3 trailer that shows an evil E.T. was freaking awesome.

And in terms of a trailer that actually shows *gameplay*, well, Cyber Shadow was pretty awesome. I'm excited I'll have the chance to share some more details about that game.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
Definitely Hellblade 2's announcement trailer from TGA. The facial tech combined with the amazing Heilung song just makes it one of my favourite trailers of this gen.

Aug 22, 2018

My mind goes to Deadly Premonition 2's announcement trailer next. Less so because of the quality of the trailer, but because I was so overjoyed at the announcement.

Easily this one, although some of my friends were disappointed Goddamn Superhero was just NMH3 lol. That last bit when Travis popped up made me more hype than any other trailer this year... except maybe the initial reveal trailer.

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017

Its this one. There are games which I am anticipating more, but this is sheer brilliance.

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017

Definitely NMH3. The tone was so different from the awful Hollywood hype style trailer most games get and it still segued into pure NMH.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
For me it was Terry Bogard's announcement trailer for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Simple yet brilliant.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
This was probably the one that got me most excited for a game, then Shadowbringers itself wildly exceeded my expectations.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The most recent TLOU trailer was great, but I think the TGA trailer for Ghost of Tsushima has it beat.

NaDannMaGoGo

Oct 25, 2017
HK: Silksong reveal was pretty damn good. Shorty cinematic intro, oodles of gameplay, features, great music and revealing it to be a full sequel.

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
Hellblade 2
BOTW2
MK11
Smash DQ Hero trailer (that was 2019 right?)
TLOU2 actual trailer (the others released before weren't real trailers)