• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
I was just random listening to Final Fantasy tracks on youtube and came upon the "Besaid" theme from X-2. The song always makes me super happy and reminds me of playing through the game when I was like 10 years old with my brother.

A few of the other tracks that do it for me are from Mario.

Fossil Falls

Gusty Galaxy

Super Bell Hill

What about you?

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

It's one of the most soothing pieces of music I have ever heard, and it serves a similar purpose in game too.

I can listen to City of Commerce all summer.

This track feels like being hugged.

Amnixia

â–˛ Legend â–˛
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
The Super Mario Odyssey theme song, I always play it for a while when I start playing it.

White Glint

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Going 400kmh in my Koeningsegg One1 into the sunset with this blasting, damn....

I'm tempted to go buy the cd (i never buy cds) next week and just leave it in my car.

Deleted member 10428

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pig riding music from Tearaway. The Vita original, not the PS4 version with a crappier version of the song.

Boy

Apr 24, 2018
Donkey kong country map theme always makes me feel good inside. All that nostalgia.

Shades

Oct 27, 2017
The whole soundtrack is fantastic, but this song especially always put a smile on my face

Nov 1, 2017

853.gif

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really into the phenomenon where a video game suddenly deploys that one goofy-ass song that don't fit the rest of the soundtrack or even the game's entire genre.

Firima

Oct 27, 2017
NiGHTS into Dreams has perhaps Sega's happiest collection of music, and this moment in particular was well executed:

The sequel, while mediocre in nearly every respect, features the mother of all callbacks to this moment. <3 NiGHTS

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA

This came from a small mobile game, Bean Dreams. Only published on Android and iOS.

Its soundtrack was made viral in some circles.