• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Saw these images of original shows coming exclusively to Disney+ at Launch, and within year one and two. What are you looking forward to the most?

EAQiS0IW4AIbXpv
EAQiZJhXUAIg0Cy

EAQiwo-XYAAim4j

All Credit goes to @Dplusnews

ClivePwned

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Star Wars then Marvel shows. I don't know if I'll bother with a sub so I might have to wait for discounted itunes season passes or Discs.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
The Mandalorian and What If? are the two that spark my interest and curiosity most. I'll certainly check out others, but those two have some very interesting potential.

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Mandalorian
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
Wandavision

The Marvel What If can be really fun if they go crazy with it.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
Loki
Mandalorian
What If
And I'll watch just about anything with Jeff Goldblum

Muitnorts

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm only interested in the Marvel shows so far. Don't know which I'd put at the top until I see some more.

Also wow I completely forgot about that Cassian show. What a weird thing.

Jest

Oct 28, 2017
Probably a toss up between Falcon and The Winter Soldier and Hawkeye. I feel like they have the most potential in terms of great action with intrigue. Which I'm always down for.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
Cassian and K2. I have wanted more of those two since I saw Rogue One.

And all the Marvel stuff. And the Mandalorian. Basically I'm pretty stoked for Disney+

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
The Marvel shows.

It feels weird to say I'm looking forward to Hawkeye but Kate Bishop is great.

Dazraell

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Poland
The Mandalorian, Cassian Andor and Monsters TV series for me. I will probably watch Marvel ones, but I'm not that excited for them like I'm for Star Wars ones.

OP
OP
BringBackSonics
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Guessing Short Circuit is nothing to do with the films featuring Johnny 5?

Similiar to pixar's sparkshorts.

Launched in 2016, the program's set-up and aims are similar to the Spark Shorts program from Disney's sister studio, Pixar. The company explains: "[A]nyone at Walt Disney Animation Studios can pitch an idea and potentially be selected to create an original short film with the support of the studio and their fellow artists. The goal of this innovative program is to take risks in both visual style and story, surface new voices at the studio, and experiment with new technical innovation."

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
The Mandalorian by a country mile and I'm also excited to finally seeing some Marvel TV shows that actually matter within the movie's universe.

None of the other stuff really interests me.

digit_zero

Oct 27, 2017
Clone Wars Season 7, and then just hoping other things end up looking good when we start seeing actual footage.

OP
OP
BringBackSonics
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I was promised Muppets and I do not see Muppets here.
Looks like it didn't make it into the graphic, but here:

The Splash Report (who is usually pretty reliable when it comes to scoops) has learned that Frozen voice actor Josh Gad is working with ABC's Once Upon a Time creators Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz on The Muppets show. As of now, the project is going by the title Muppets Live Another Day, which sounds like a great name for a series that promises to give Jim Henson's beloved creations new life. And it also seems to be taking a cue from recent franchise reboots.

Rather than being a modern day story with The Muppets, this new show is said to take place immediately following the events of The Muppets Take Manhattan in 1984. The gang is disbanded by Kermit for some reason, but they all must come back together following the mysterious disappearance of Rowlf.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
I thought Disney+ News was a new show and was somehow being relaunched every year... took me a tick there.

Definitely Mandalorian and The Falcon and Winter Soldier

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
The Mandalorian. What in the holy hell is with that Loki logo? It's close to the ugliest thing I've evr laid eyes on.

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Falcon and Winter Soldier is the one I'm most excited for. I love the characters, think their positions beyond Endgame are fascinating, and the comics it's probably going to be inspired from are great.

The rankings goes as follows:

Falcon and Winter Soldier
Wandavision
The World According to Jeff Goldblum
What If
Loki
Hawkeye
Forky asks a Question
The Mandalorian
Marvel 616
The Hero Project
Monsters At Work

You couldn't pay me to watch the Cassian and K2S10 show.

Buddy1103

Jan 8, 2019
mandalorian, falcon and winter soldier, hawkeye, wandavision. also what is that marvel hero project at launch?

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Mandalorian and Clone Wars and that's about it for now.

Will see how the Marvel stuff shapes out before being excited. Have no interest in Wandavision or Hawkeye or the Cassian Andor one