• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So it's summer and I only have sneakers. I need a pair of shoes that I can wear without socks, when I am out and about in the city during summer. I am not familiar with shoe terminology so I don't know if I am looking for "sandals" or whatevs; I just need something to wear on my feet in the summer to counter all that damn heat.

Hit me with some recommendations.

Thanks

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a flops guy. But I also recognize how bad they are for your feet. Tongs do it for me.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
I was a no sandals ever person as a teens and 20s but I haven't a fuck to give anymore. Crocs for days.

Rahfiki

Oct 28, 2017
I used to have some Gucci slides that were my constant go-to but my pug completely obliterated them. It may have been for the best though cuz apparently Adidas has Boost slides that are my new all time favorite when it comes to comfort

I also wear crocs on occasion. It's hard to turn down shoes that literally have an Attack and Defense mode lol

Fnnrqwin

Sep 19, 2019
Rainbow sandals are a way of life. I've gone through three pairs in 18 years, wearing them almost daily in Southern California.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

What is Era’s favorite summer sandal?

Inspired by Outside Magazine’s best summer sandal bracket I thought it would be interesting to see what sandal era users prefer for the summer. No shame, it’s getting hot out there folks! The options are limited to what the magazine listed as the top 8, tho if you prefer one that isn’t listed...

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
About the only time I wear anything other than regular sneakers is on the beach, then it's flip flops.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Gladiator sandals are a new favorite of mine. Not exactly slip on, but they're very sexy.

Hrodulf

Oct 25, 2017
I just wear running shoes that allow for good airflow, because I legitimately don't like sandals or things like Crocs.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Only ever sneakers. If people want to show their feet at home behind closed doors, by all means, just don't subject the rest of us to it.

Ascenion

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mecklenburg-Strelitz
Reef flip flops. Crocs are an abomination and I just can't. Chacos look cheap af, and Birkenstocks and Rainbows smell like feet. Those aren't allowed around me or in my home.

Pepito

Dec 11, 2017
Got a pair of Birks and Tevas, but I've really only been wearing my pair of Lems Drifters lately. Comfy and it has a cork footbed so socks are optional.

selfnoise

Oct 25, 2017
100% Chacos. I wish they could somehow make actual shoes with soles as comfortable as their sandals, but they've never managed to.