• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
California
The Office - so many situations / lines from the dialogue have become inside jokes between my wife and me. Many evenings, the episodes are just playing in the background as we do chores, wind down, etc.

Fresh Prince - Will Smith killed just about every episode of this. The rewatchability of this show is crazy high. So many classic moments ("Lucille," "Why don't he want me man," the amphetamines episode).

The Fast Saga - basic popcorn / summer flock stuff, but some great cars and cool setpieces.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Seinfeld and Curb. It never gets old. I laugh and smile at each episode as much as I did when I saw them the first time.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I was going through a lot of bad stuff when I moved to Chicago and I started watching Scrubs back when it was on. That show with the jokes and tons of heart did more to keep me sane than anything I can think of. As a result, I can pretty much turn on any episode these days and still enjoy it to varying degrees. Yeah there are some bad seasons but on the whole it's a favorite for me.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
As someone who still prefers channel surfing on cable than streaming services, tons. Shawshank Redemption, Green Mile, Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, the Matrix, Moneyball, John Wick, Fast Five. Shows in syndication like Seinfeld and the Office and the Simpsons.

Calvinien

Banned
Jul 13, 2019
Up until 2020 or so I would have said buffy. Or Angel. Or firefly.

Fuck.

Always sunny, I suppose.

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
Stargate SG-1 & Indiana Jones.

Though I will point out an exception: Ghostbusters.
I watched it every year for like 25 years. Actually burned out on it.

Zeliard

Jun 21, 2019
Star Trek TNG and the original Twilight Zone. I can (and do) pop in basically any episode and have a grand ol time. I've seen every episode a million times and still find something to enjoy, including in the lesser ones.

Kwhit10

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely Mad Men. Not really plot driven, just great character development and arcs.

Fall Damage

Oct 31, 2017
I have a fear of getting sick of my favorite media, both tv series and movies, so I try to only rewatch things every few years so it seems relatively fresh each time. I've always thought my wife strange for wanting to put in Back to the Future basically every time we're going to watch a movie, but maybe I'm the weird one?

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Movies: Ocean's Eleven, Apollo 13, Clue
TV: Doctor Who (mostly the Tennant and Smith years, some of Capaldi)

In the mid-2000s it was Buffy and Angel, but then I moved in with a guy who literally watched only those two shows on repeat for about a year. He'd come home from work and pop in a dvd and run it until he went to bed. When he'd finish one series he'd switch to the other. I haven't watched them since I moved out.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Archer is pretty endlessly rewatchable up til the end of season 7, then you gotta skip to 11 and 12. But especially those first 4 seasons, absolute gold all the way through.

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
Fresh Prince - Will Smith killed just about every episode of this. The rewatchability of this show is crazy high. So many classic moments ("Lucille," "

Geoffrey, break out Lucille

Will is great, but the real star is Uncle Phil / James Avery. I just love his character and acting was phenomenal.

I'm so nostalgic when I watch Fresh Prince. I loved this series with a passion.

Super-Volt

Apr 19, 2021
United States
There was a 10-year period where I fell asleep to Futurama every night. I'd turn the brightness way down and just drift away listening to the audio. At one point I even put all the episodes on a USB stick so I could shuffle them. Good times. I'd probably still be doing this, but my current partner doesn't want TV in the bedroom.

Can also watch The Thing or Lord of the Rings Extended Trilogy again any time. And I really enjoy certain movies with writer/director commentary, like Infinity War, Endgame, and all the early films from Guillermo Del Toro. Futurama commentary tracks are also great, and they benefit from featuring actors, writers, directors, and Matt G.

Gpsych

May 20, 2019
I don't really like re-watching TV series, but my wife will watch Bridgerton over and over again because of you know what.