• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Well?

• Night time. Prime time. Best time.

• Early a.m. I like to frag fools online before my morning brew.

• I'm all over the fucking place. Just like my sleep habits. :(

• I only game on the toilet. Same place I poo poo.

• In the shower. Same place I pee pee.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Topic speaks for itself. But I find I game more at night (9pm-wheneva). I got used to this in highschool when my clan would get on around the same time in SOCRACK. (Aka socom)

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Generally I can maybe get on for 45 mins to an hour from around 7pm in the working week as my son plays Fortnite and 7's usually his cut off. If I'm lucky and my wife goes to bed early I can get another hour later on.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
In the evening after work usually. More during weekends if I feel like it or there's a game I want to 100% such as new releases.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Normally in the evening after work and after I've had a meal and watched something with my girlfriend

She's go watch her YouTube or Netflix shows for a few hours and I'll play some games

Mar 18, 2018
Depends if I play during week or weekend:
week - in the late afternoon. Let's say after 6PM onwards
weekend - I start at 9AM and then play few hours.

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Generally when I don't have to work, so evening and weekends.

Odd thread, it's not like there is much choice for most of us.

Mexen

Oct 26, 2017
Weekdays - night time, after work. However, sometimes, when I forget I am hungry, I will turn on Bravely Default during my lunch break. Today, I remembered how hungry I am so the only game I am playing is guessing how much salt is in the canteen chicken today.
Weekends - whatever time is not in conflict with my other weekend activities.

Dhuggs_

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Weekdays - Anytime after I get home, so late afternoon until the night. Weekends? Rarely, usually I'm hanging out with the fiancé.

Melchiah

Oct 26, 2017
Helsinki, Finland
gIHF90N.jpg

I play the most during weekday evenings, as I don't usually have time to play during the day, or the weekends. The latter makes it annoying, that most of the betas and events in online games tend to be in the weekends.

Blizzcut

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
After the kids hop into bed and I make sure the wife is settled in for the night thats when I roam free and sleep deprived...

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
My desk is by the window facing West, so I tend to get a lot of glare around sunset and it depends on the time of year. In Winter the sun sets before I leave work so there's no problem, but in Summer any time before 8-9pm just isn't doable without serious eye-strain. Morning and early afternoon are fine when I have time off.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I like to play at night time but my sleep schedule is all over the place.

jobrro

The Fallen
Nov 19, 2017
It is all over the place. Sometimes for months at a time, I will game like one hour or less. Sometimes I will play every available moment if a game I have been hyped for comes out like when Batman AK, Uncharted 4, Spider-Man, Persona 5 and Kingdom Hearts 3 respectively released.