• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
What sort of animal would you like in a Untitled goose game style game?
Be a Cockroach would be both gross but interesting given the scale you'll have to deal with.
Japanese giant salamander would be a chill game where you just gently swimming around and have some old people find my way to the nearest pond.

Last edited:

Saikyo

Oct 25, 2017
Untitled Geese Game
geese_howard_tekken_7-1210x642.jpg

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
"Climb shelves and drop everything from them to piss your owners" Cat Simulator

haveheart

Oct 25, 2017
Magpie where you have to steal shiny stuff, get humans to break nuts for you and socialize with other birds to gang up on humans.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
raccoon and bear are great suggestions, altho with bear you have the violence as well which may be tough to handle.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Untitled Moose Game, obviously.
That was going to be my answer.

They could also pull a Cadence of Hyrule and make Untitled Groose Game:

1200px-SS_Groose_Artwork.png

Maybe Untitled Bruce Game where you're Bruce Lee? Untitled Zeus Game where you're smiting fools and impregnating women? The. Possibilities. Are. Endless.

P-MAC

Nov 15, 2017
Sleepy Camel Walking Simulator

Giant Starfish game involving invading rock pools and destroying everything and everybody

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
It would be interesting to expand the idea with different animals in the same game so you can replay the levels with different options.

Black bear for example can move heavy objects but scares people and is seen from afar. Racoon can climb surfaces but has no options to make "Honk".

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Sorry OP I played Bad Mojo 20 years ago one cockroach game is enough for me

I want either a Untitled Goose Game in another setting (untitled medieval goose game or untitled japanese goose game) or an Untitled Capybara Game (not be confused with Untitled Capy Game xD) where you are the nicest animal ever and everyone loves you

z9E9Sz9.png

FrakEarth

Oct 25, 2017
Liverpool, UK
I propose the next big Goose game like hit will be:

The official Untitled Goose Game DLC
What's bad for humans is good for the gander Edition

Untitled Goose Multiplayer DLC
Wyld Goose Chase

Untitled Goose Family Unlockables: play as -
Mother Goose
Young Goslings etc

then the pièce de résistance and GOTF:

Untitled Goose Game 2

Edit: I've just realised I definitely misread the thread. I'm definitely in favour of a good cat sim that focuses on their assholishness as well as their other attributes (being pretty, constantly hungry, bush dweller types vs climbers, screechy fights, thrilling red dot chases etc)

Last edited:

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm all for Untitled Cat Game where your just an asshole cat, you're lazy, sometimes you leave the house and be a nuisance killing birds, rats, and meowing because the cat is in heat. Annoying the surrounding town trying to sleep. We knock everything over, destroy things, but we get away with it because we are so damn cute.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Untitled Honey Badger Game where you go around biting the testicles off of unsuspecting towns folk.

FarZa17

Oct 27, 2017
House Gecko game, where you roam around the house/resident, find foods, poop everywhere, mate and spread your kinds to takeover the house.

7157829.jpg