• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I swear to any god, whoever puts goat cheese on something is trying to punk you. There is no redeeming features, and it comes out of nowhere to just ruin your entire fucking day.

Then your mouth has Goat taste rest of the day.

ING-goat-cheese-3-thumb1x1.jpg

It looks awful as fucking hell. It is awful.

It is my pain.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Goat cheese is delicious.

Is this thread bait so people can say "goat cheese is the GOAT"? I bet it is. Admit it.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
That's a style of cheese, goats milk can be used in many other style of cheese. It's also great. Exhibit A:
IMG_3819.JPG

herbchamberz

Oct 27, 2017
To make you mad.

And to make me happy.

But seriously, it's the best salad cheese. Just levels up any salad it's in.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Nahh, taste that grass. It's awesome.

You're misguided, but that is ok.

Goat cheese absolutely has plenty of redeeming qualities - I'll take that on a salad or on certain sandwiches any day of the week.

Edit: Look at this goat cheese defense force, came out to play!

FunkyStudent

Jan 28, 2019
You can't get that kind of tang with cow cheese.

Throw that on a burger that has a nice char + some pepper jelly. Ooooooof.

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
To be fucking awesome, that is the point of goat cheese.

In fairness to OP, there are some goat cheeses that taste like a goat smells and they are fucking wack. But there's a ton of goat cheese's that are fucking delicious.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
For dinner last night I had goat cheese with fermented garlic honey, grapes and crackers. No regrets.

Gakidou

Oct 30, 2017
pip pip cheerio fish & chips
I don't like goat/sheep cheese either but like, fair play to people who do.

It's alright in greek style salads, paired with a strong chutney/caramelised onion/fruit sauce, or heres a weird one: pop a little bit in a macaroni cheese sauce with like a 1:3 ratio of goats cheese to cheddar.

OP
OP
CoolestSpot

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To be fucking awesome, that is the point of goat cheese.

In fairness to OP, there are some goat cheeses that taste like a goat smells and they are fucking wack. But there's a ton of goat cheese's that are fucking delicious.
We only have one brand in my house, and it's god awful, so could be I haven't tried what you on.

Like when I needed Garlic humus to like humus.

DIE BART DIE

Oct 25, 2017
Why have there been so many garbage takes on here recently? Apparently Blade Runner 2049 has bad cinematography, Cyberpunk looks like a GTA V mod, Radiohead suck and now goats cheese is shit.

Deleted member 4614

Oct 25, 2017
what's with this trend of angry incoherent threads

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Goat cheese is just great.

It is great served hot and half-melted on a toast or in a salad.

It can be dried up like Crottin de Chavignol and have a taste and texture close to Parmesan.

But it's flavor seems to be too intense for the OP. He can stick to his paste-like american cheese.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
I smelled goat cheese once and it made me never want to even try it.

Yes I realize how stupid this is considering how many regular cow milk cheeses are stinky too.