• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Mr. T visiting an apple orchard.

In the year 2000... North and South Dakota will merge to form a state called "Oh Man, That's One Big Dakota."

GOLDBLUM secrets

zero_suit

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif
That and the masturbating bear.

Dealer A

Jan 13, 2018
I miss the "In the year 2000" bits. It became funnier when they started doing them after the year 2000.

Shuckle

Mar 30, 2018
I absolutely loved Late Night. Seeing some things I haven't thought about in a while. I remember there was an episode where the entire audience was children that was hyped up and was really funny.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
ive been looking for the clip from my avatar for a long time, can't find it

cqtzy.jpg

im considering watching every episode until i find it

i found a gif of it, so its gotta be out there somewhere

g2kYO9G.gif

Fox318

Oct 25, 2017
ive been looking for the clip from my avatar for a long time, can't find it

cqtzy.jpg

im considering watching every episode until i find it

i found a gif of it, so its gotta be out there somewhere

g2kYO9G.gif
Might be from the tonight show run.

There aren't many clips online of that 7 months.

Can't even find the episode where he got a concussion.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
In the year 2000
Walker Texas Ranger Lever
String Dance
Keep Cool mah Babies

and I went to a live show once and pre-taping show they brought my dad up and Max gave him his drumsticks, so that was sweet.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Might be from the tonight show run.

There aren't many clips online of that 7 months.

Can't even find the episode where he got a concussion.
i coulda swore it was towards the end of the Late Night run, but i would like to rewatch the Tonight show as well, but yeah it's hard to find specific clips, let alone full episodes of it

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
The best late night show ever, the best host ever, I grew up watching this show. Satellite channels were some of my favorite, like Inappropriate which was mentioned already. Walker level. I remember Pubs and Turd. Jingle all the way!

I think this was in his newer show but I remember them buying some giant elaborate costume of an animal or thing and they said they spent so much money on it that they kept finding stupid uses for it over two weeks. The show was at its best when it would find some weird new bit and they explored it until it was dead.

Dec 30, 2020
"Sexual fetishes of the Hundred Acre Wood" is the one I remember, Conan cracking up horribly at an image of Golden Showers Whinnie the Pooh, and then defending it to the audience, "IT'S ONLY HONEY!!"

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
Conan's dinner with Jordan Schlansky is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. 1800s baseball is also absolutely hilarious.

Late Night with Conan O'Brien had some great stuff in studio but my favourite bits were always the remotes.

This was after Late Night but the remote of Conan delivering Chinese food in NYC is so funny.

RightChandMan

Oct 26, 2017
New Orleans, LA
No love for hunky new comer during May sweeps?

Also I don't think the op is talking about clips such as triumph or baseball. Those were legit brilliant. I think they are talking about the little things like Frankenstein or masturbating bear etc.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
WALKER, TEXAS RANGER

"WALKER TOLD ME I HAVE AIDS"

I remember watching this episode when it originally aired with my friends at college. We literally fell out of our seats laughing. I nearly hurt myself I was laughing so hard.

"we're joined tonight, via satellite..."

hqdefault.jpg

"My holiday classic JINGLE ALL THE WAY!"

Lots of ones I loved already mentioned, so Im gonna go with one I either didnt see or overlooked.

Any time Abe Vigoda just casually strolled onto the set.

The lighting of the Vigoda for Christmas murdered me. And complete with Nancy O'Dell as co-host!

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
In terms of a single sketch, "Dudes A-plenti" will always be one of my favourites for sure.

Recurring sketches: masturbation bear, Triumph and secrets

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Conan was the only late night talk show that I stayed up watching during my college years solely for In the Year 2000, the masterbating bear, Triumph, and Ahnold in the smash hit JINGLE ALL THE WAY