• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sony products in your somewhat daily life?

• PlayStation

Votes: 767 77.9%
  • TV

Votes: 340 34.6%
  • Home theater device

Votes: 120 12.2%
  • Personal audio device

Votes: 164 16.7%
  • Camera

Votes: 59 6.0%
  • Phone

Votes: 63 6.4%
  • Other

Votes: 100 10.2%

• Total voters

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
How about daily? I have a Sony Bravia 65 inch 4K X900F. I LOVE this television. I also have Sony studio headphones.

Ain't Nobody

Oct 30, 2017
25 years ago I had this fantastic Sony CD changer / tape recorder that would intelligently arrange each track on the CDs to tape by track length so that you wouldn't end up with too much empty space on one side of the tape. That thing was great.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Me TV, Playstation and their wireless over the head earphones, I also have the a6500 camera as well.

Yeah their TVs and the color reproduction and image processing are really really good. Their master series TVs some of the best ones on the market But they do tend to be A bit more expensive.
Yeah, and their UX is generally much sleeker and faster, especially compared to Samsung's.

Howdyjacker

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
My playstation 4 pro and controllers ;)

wf 1000xm3
wh 1000xm3

and yes , i have both and yes i use both at different times.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
6:30am
i turn on my Sony Playstation 5 Computer Entertainment System in order to browse the latest and greatest offerings from Sony Computer Entertainment. the system tells me it requires an update. i hit Cross and get in the shower

6:35am
the sound coming from my Sony ICF-F80 Splash Proof Shower Radio with Speaker sounds too good to be true. the drums, so clear. i air drum to In The Air Tonight by Phil Collins, getting water and Irish Spring 5-in-1 body wash/shampoo/conditioner/deodorant everywhere. my wife is screaming in the background.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I have a couple of these beauties as stereo speakers for one of my computers. Kind of excessive on my part, but they're fun. The sound they produce is not top-tier, but it does have a unique airy quality to it, due to the way the sound spreads out. I too wish Sony would do more crazy off the wall products again, although I understand why they don't.

Sony-Life-Space-UX-4-Glass-Sound-Speaker-600x338.jpg
I had to look these up. Can't believe it's a real product. I feel like I would break the glass with how loud I play music lol

Last edited:

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
PS4 and my TV, which is due for an upgrade some time in the next 1-2 years and I don't expect to get another Sony.

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
PS4 I use almost daily, as well as the WH-1000XM3 headphones for listening to podcasts when I go out for walks or doing chores around the house.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
None

I only used my PS4 for exclusives, and the only other hardware I have is a PS1 (with he built in screen) and a Vita now. Sold my PS4 a few weeks ago for next-gen.

PS1 is in storage and my Vita is something I only pull out a couple times a month if I go somewhere out of town. (out of 3 TVs, 6 different headsets, 4 phones, the surround sound in our living room, a Soundbar with 1 TV, and the other electronics in the house, none are Sony)

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
I still have a PS3 in my house, an Xperia phone that no longer charges, and a pair of $20 headphones, but that's it from Sony and I haven't used any of those items in over a year.

Previously I've had plenty of expensive Sony TVs, headphones, portable and home CD players, Minidisc players, car audio, Playstations, and a PSP.

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a Sony enthusiast, but I don't think I use any of their products at least once a week aside from a PlayStation console. But usually if I'm buying some kind of electronic product, I always look at Sony first unless they're out of my price range.

Things I own:

Alpha a6000 camera + Sony 16-50mm zoom lens + Sony 50mm lens + Sony 30mm macro lens
UBP-X700 Ultra HD Blu-ray player
BDP-S350 Blu-ray player
CMT-SBT100 Bluetooth/CD micro stereo system
MDR-XB950 Bluetooth headphones
MDR-XB500 headphones
MDR-V6 headphones (multiple pairs)
NWZ-W263 MP3 Walkman
ICF-38 AM/FM radio
hopefully a PS5 in a couple of weeks

Plus dozens of other products I no longer own.

shinken

Oct 27, 2017
I have lots of Sony products, but don't use all of them daily, like the PS4, 1000X and 1000XM3

The ones I do use daily are my Sony TV XH800 series, STR-DN1080 receiver and recently bought WF-1000XM3.

Turrican2

Oct 28, 2017
Hamburg
Playstation 4 Pro - my main gaming device
Sony MX1000 - using them for years now and still love them
Sony Alpha 7RII - I just love this camera

chimpsteaks

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Sep 12, 2019
Only Sony product I own now is a PS4. I used to own the earlier Xperia phones but I feel like they did not adapt the form factor and ergonomics of their phone with the rest of the market and now they're still on the chocolate bar trend of 5 years ago, so I switched

Oct 26, 2017
Marked other but the answer is none. My ps4 is used for dvd and bluray exclusively and it's not even really good for that and I've been meaning to buy a stand alone player for years now except I don't watch enough discs to justify it

Oleander

Oct 25, 2017
Ask me a year ago, and alongside PlayStations and a personal audio device, I would have added a mobile phone and a TV. Since then, my carrier no longer stocks Sony phones for contracts, and I got an LG OLED.

Dr. Zoidberg

Oct 25, 2017
Decapod 10
None of the above. I don't have any major Sony appliances. I do have a PS4 Pro, Vita, etc. but I don't play them every week. May go months without playing a particular video game system because I'm concentrating on others or PC.

Vormund

Oct 27, 2017
PS4 Pro. I am getting a Sony x900h delivered at the end of this week though. Seems to be one of the better bang for buck TVs I've seen in a while.
That said, I did buy a Sony TV ages ago but it was fucking terrible. The screen had a greenish tint, there were 2 dead pixels and 1 hot pixel right in the middle. I took it back and got a Panasonic instead.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
I had to update my vote, I totally forgot I use my Sony W900a as a 2nd TV every day. LG C9 is my main TV.

So PS4, Sony Home Theater Headphones, and TV.

but Sony let LG take over as my main TV brand. And with how LG's magic remote and web browser has spoiled me, I don't see myself going back.....unless Sony becomes the first to bring back 3D OLED TVs!

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
lesse...

5 Bravia TV's
Sony AV receiver
Sony home theater in a box setup
PS4 Pro
Gold headset
2 VAIO laptops
RX100 camera
XZ Premium phone
XBA4 earbuds

That's off the top of my head from the list of things I use weekly. The list of non-weekly things is larger.

hiredhand

Feb 6, 2019
Basic blu-ray player. I think I have Sony ear buds as back-up headphones but they are used weekly.

B4mv

Nov 2, 2017
Once a week? None. Might use a PS4 every 6 months, and a pair of Sony head phones once in a while

Keio

Nov 5, 2017
None. Which I didn't realize until entering this thread. And I've been using Sony stuff almost daily since the Walkman.