• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
I always figured Road to Nowhere by the Talking Heads. Lately I've been thinking of Tomorrow Never Knows or In My Life(cliched I know) by the Beatles.

Last edited:

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man I literally have a whole playlist ready. Not because I am contemplating death but because I consider music so essential to who I am.

Of the top of my head it will be either sparrow by Simon and Garfunkel, Ecstasy of gold or My way by Sinatra (but this one is really played out).

thebeeks

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Texas, USA
Komm, Süsser Tod from End of Eva bounces back and forth between my jokey ironic answer or my 100% serious answer, depending on my mood when you ask.

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
For a serious answer, No Hard Feelings by the Avett Brothers is an amazing funeral song. While it clearly has religious messages even for someone not religious it's a great song about living a life with no regrets and not holding pointless grudges.

Also just a very beautiful song.

Oct 27, 2017
Some kind of hardcore screamo metal shit. Just the most brutally fucking stupid song you can find.

While it's playing the doors and windows will all shut, a red strobe light will flash, people in devil costumes will run down the aisle poking people with tridents, and my body will rise out of the casket into a floating christ on the cross position.

Ramala

Oct 28, 2017
Santa Monica, LA
I inexist at that point. Never to exist again. Nothing will ever matter to me again. In fact there is no me. My family can play whatever they want.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
I know I'd have to be a huge video game dork to seriously want a game song played at my funeral but it's 100% honest here

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Song of Healing: turn me into a mask to solve problems I leave behind.

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
For some reason I keep imagining Father John Misty's Nancy from Now On being my end credit's song. I dont think id have that played at my funeral though.