• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

AKA what Tame Impala would sound like if Kevin Parker kept the psychedelic sound into 2020.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Kinda encompasses my melancholic mood atm:

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Just in case anyone hasn't seen it, one of my favourite short films is set to that piece:

The director (Mark Osborne) would go on to direct Kung Fu Panda of all things.

Morrison71

Oct 27, 2017
I really need to check this band out more, I don't know much about them but they seem pretty good.

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017

An invalid KK song from Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Which is a cover-ish of this:

Mar 29, 2018
Drunk Drivers/Killer Whales by Car Seat Headrest

I cannot stop listening to it. It's been weeks.

I self taught it on keyboard and guitar and everything

A real masterpiece of songwriting.

Lennon at his peak right there. I put on Sgt Peppers for the first time in years the other day. So fucken good, even though the later years are more my jam.

MadraptorMan

Oct 27, 2017
Niigata, Japan
Drunk Drivers/Killer Whales by Car Seat Headrest

I cannot stop listening to it. It's been weeks.

I self taught it on keyboard and guitar and everything

A real masterpiece of songwriting.

Lennon at his peak right there. I put on Sgt Peppers for the first time in years the other day. So fucken good, even though the later years are more my jam.

Yep, I'd say this album was his peak, too. Although Come Together is fucking awesome and timeless.

My personal favorite switches between Dear Prudence and I'm So Tired.

Deleted member 25600

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
White noise as I try and get my daughter to sleep. I can hear the Chilled Cow sleep stream in the next room.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
I always preferred Blake's simple lyrics over his singer song writer stuff, so this track before his last album is extremely my shit.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
Listening to this album for the millionth time. Will listen to it a million more times.

Tomasoares

Oct 28, 2017
14 minutes of pure magic

m.youtube.com

Roman Stone

Provided to YouTube by CDBabyRoman Stone · Big Big TrainGrand Tour℗ 2019 Big Big Train LtdReleased on: 2019-05-17Auto-generated by YouTube.

Zoidn

Dec 23, 2018
Finally bought Billy Wood's album "Hiding Places". So much good stuff on this. Really excited to see what he has in store this decade.