• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Homura

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 20, 2019
Every single WiiU First Party port for Switch so far added at least one new feature.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Battle mode
Bayonetta 2: Local play + amiibo support
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker: Super Mario Odyssey levels + DLC
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze: Funky Mode
Hyrule Warriors Definitive Editions: New costumes (+ all 3DS version content)
New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe: Peachette
Pokkèn Tournament DX: Decidueye, Darkrai, Empoleon, Croagunk, Scizor, new Support Pokemon, 3v3, Online
Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE Encore: QoL, new Dungeons

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd rather see them not mess with older games. Not a fan of seeing XBC with what seems like the XB2 engine. I don't give a damn about the anime look or whatever, but if the shitty undocked performance of XB2 plagues XBC too I'll be disappointed and probably skip the game.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
Xenoblade Chronicals X: ability to change the font size.

Star Fox Zero: revisiting that control scheme for at least a different option. I know some swear by it but I just couldn't get into it.

Super Mario 3D World: more characters would be fun.

Wonderful 101: for it to exist, the game is already perfect.

(And for a real fantasy that will obviously never happen) Wind Waker HD: actually finishing the second half of the game and adding the 4 dungeons that got cut for Tingle's treasure hunt.

AndreGX

GameXplain
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
San Francisco
Star Fox Zero: Add VR support to replace the GamePad.

Wind Waker HD: The Option to use a 2nd Switch as a GamePad for inventory management

Mario 3D World: Remove having to beat every level as every character for the final special world

Last edited:

FreddeGredde

Oct 27, 2017
Super Mario 3D World: As many new levels as possible! It's all I need.
Pikmin 3: Give the main story mode full co-op.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
  • Xenoblade X: Amiibo support
  • Super Mario 3D World: Playable Toadette, more levels

Prattle

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Online matchmaking for co-op would be nice too

Absolutely this. It doesn't even need to be synced or have any interaction between the online players.

Just the have the opponent be a ghosts in the style of the offline miiverse ones in the original.

a race for the most points juxtaposed against the quickest time would be perfect.

Hucast

alt account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
Super mario 3d world with a 2nd hard mode variant of all the 8 worlds like 3d land. Maybe the game would actually be good then

Velezcora

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Devil's Third: For it to not be shit.

I'm kidding. Never actually played it and would be like the only person to buy a port of it if it did happen. I'm a sucker for bad games.

FreddeGredde

Oct 27, 2017
Mario 3D World: Remove having to beat every level as every character for the final special world
Wait, no, that surely wasn't a thing? I finished the final world but definitely didn't go through each level with every character.

I think you just needed to collect all the stars and reach the top of the pole in each level.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I'd love 3D World to add another player character, but I'm not sure how feasible that is. New levels also if possible.

Also no run button needed with analogue control.

Wait, no, that surely wasn't a thing? I finished the final world but definitely didn't go through each level with every character.

I think you just needed to collect all the stars and reach the top of the pole in each level.

You're correct. You only had to beat each level with each character to get every stamp.