• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Not sure why this game is so universally adored. After finishing my impressions were "meh". Most of the stories were boring and nothing about the curse or anything was particularly interesting.

Majora85

Nov 21, 2017
Not sure why this game is so universally adored. After finishing my impressions were "meh". Most of the stories were boring and nothing about the curse or anything was particularly interesting.

If you think the game is actually about a 'curse' then you've missed the whole point of it.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I know I m probably alone in this but it was one of the most overrated games I have ever played.not a bad game but nothing in 80s -90s imo. The game does a poor job of explaining why I should care about finich family.

I m a sucker for walking simulator genre when done right but this wasn't it for me personally.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
Fantastic game with a terrible ending. The ending seriously made me cringe I thought it was so bad. It didn't hurt the game enough to really impact my opinion of it but the ending was definitely a let down for me.

Simon21

Apr 25, 2018
One of my favourite games of this generation. Not for everyone, but if you're a fan of first-person story focused games then this is a must play in my opinion. Will almost certainly double dip at some point.

Council Pop

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to play this. I've been holding out to see if it would be ported, and I'm so glad it has been. Weird that it wasn't announced earlier though, at E3 or something. There hasn't been much marketing for it.

yeah i'll buy it again and y'know what
i still won't play it even though i know i should and even though i've already got like 3 copies of it

Don't do this. Give the money to charity or buy a family member a present or something ffs.

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One of my favourite 2017 games. I'm happy it's coming to more platforms. Definitely recommend people at least give this a try.

DoubleYou

Oct 26, 2017
I've watched a streamer play this and even then it feels like one of the best games I've never played. Will definitely pick this one up :)