• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
I agree, this bias cannot stand~
roGOLEA.png
lmao
not sure if satanic like symbols next to the resetera logo is a wise decision.
Not sure if serious...

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
My basis is doom is coming out in more systems. I am not dismissing animal crossing by any means I know it sells. But by common sense something that sells in more store fronts will sell more. If I am wrong, then I'll correct myself.

The last Animal Crossing had sold almost 12 million units last year on 3DS, just for reference. I think your maths will be way out, I'm afraid.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Honestly, I didn't know the icon was for Animal Crossing and was afraid to ask what might have been a stupid question.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
My basis is doom is coming out in more systems. I am not dismissing animal crossing by any means I know it sells. But by common sense something that sells in more store fronts will sell more. If I am wrong, then I'll correct myself.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf sold almost 13m.

Doom 2016 is likely sitting around 6m total.

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Animal Crossing is better selling, higher rated, and the OT has twice as many posts. You really can't argue with the one they went with.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
what do sales have to do with anything? they're both great games with almost negligibly different critical praise

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Animal Crossing on 3DS sold like 12 million and the Switch version will likely sell even more. I will be amazed if Doom Eternal ends up outselling it.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Animal Crossing is definitely not my type of game, but I spent all day playing Doom Eternal (it's incredible, BTW). Swap the apple for a Doom helmet!

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
I wouldn't use the sales argument. That's gonna led to a Call of Duty logo.