• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

hwarang

Oct 27, 2017
I'm usually hard to please but most recently I've been watching Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown and it's just an incredible show. I'm always anticipating a great episode every time I start. From what I've seen so far, Bourdain just comes at each place he explores with humility and doesn't impose his own politics to those he encounters. You think when he visits Houston or West Virginia he'll start talking shit but he doesn't

CNN_bourdain_s12_key_art_social_1080x1080_undated.jpg

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I picked the New Girl back up after previously stopping at season 3. It's fine, very good comfort watch and makes for great background noise.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I watched Magic Mike last weekend and very much enjoyed it. I enjoyed most of the cast quite a like but was bummed to see the main actress hasn't done much. I've no interest in the sequel though, between not hearing anything good about it and the fact it seems like it undoes a lot of this movie.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
I just watched The Thin Man for the first time. It's a fun old mystery comedy. I really enjoyed it. The lead actor and actress are great.

Obi Wan Jabroni

alt account
Banned
Dec 14, 2020
I binged The Kingdom on Netflix because I like Frank Grillo. Pretty decent little MMA-themed show with a solid cast.

Show ends really abruptly however, which is a drag.

TimeDevourer

Feb 24, 2018
I've recently worked my way through Search Party. Found it to be great and an easy binge.

Same! And with S4 having just started it was the perfect time to get into the show. Binged the first 3 seasons over a weekend...I couldn't stop myself, the show's structure is impeccable.

I also just binged all of Veep. Absolutely hilarious and quite possibly the most vulgar show I've ever seen. The jokes are constant and belly-laugh funny. Highly recommend!

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Recently watched.

Silence of the lambs (been years since I saw it last, still amazing)
Sinister - first time, pretty good. Wasn't that scary.
Final destination 1 - 4 (4 is trash, the rest are ok)
The call (Korean movie)
Train to Busan (rewatched)

Started justified a week or so ago, enjoying it, mainly because of Olyphant. Up to season 2 episode 12

Djalminha

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 22, 2020
I've been introducing my wife to the filmography of Pedro Almodóvar and rewatching some of his classics with her and loving every single one. He's made plenty of masterpieces. Women at the verge of a nervous breakdown, Everything about my mother, Talk to her... All masterpieces.

Croc Man

Oct 27, 2017
The best drama I've watched since Covid hit was Banshee. Ultra violent craziness, trouble is unarmed combat in basically anything else isn't the same now. White supremisists being one of the main villains made it very relevant too.

So I've gone for more non fiction, watching old Michael Palin travel shows being the highlight. It was made 30 years ago so much of what he's visiting has changed massively and in some cases doesn't even exist anymore. Really works as a glimpse of another time. Although I suppose that's true of race across the world and that was made in 2019.

Richard Osman's house of games might be the best gameshow ever too, certainly most suited to me.

Nov 5, 2017
My wife and I have been watching 30 Coins. That show is nuts.

I watched the first season of Snowpiercer. It wasn't bad. Looking forward to season 2 starting Monday.