• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshimitsu126

The Fallen
Nov 11, 2017
United States
Era, what local multiplayer games or series would benefit from a Switch like hybrid device? Obviously the multiplayer Nintendo games on the Switch are as amazing as we anticipated if not better. Being able to easily set up a small tablet and its dock or playing it through local wireless has greatly enhanced my experience with the Switch iteration of Smash Brothers, Mario Party, Mario Kart, Pokemon, and others.

But what about other game series that aren't Nintendo? For me, the obvious choice would be the Halo games from 1 to Reach (never seen footage of the others). Split screen Halo parties were the center piece of my childhood back in elementary school even though it was a rated M game lol. If Microsoft also decides to make a Switch like hybrid with split screen Halo games, I'm there day one!

What game or series do you think would benefit from a console-handheld hybrid experience?

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Locking Thread.

This just feels like a stealth version of 'what games do you want ported to Switch?'.

Status
Not open for further replies.