• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I am not legally allowed to say whether I did any Nocturne voice work for this game but like...

...Nocturne

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I am not legally allowed to say whether I did any Nocturne voice work for this game but like...

...Nocturne

eyes_1f440.png

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
For the last 10 years, everytime I see a cosplay I don't recognize, I just assume it's from LOL.

I have no idea who these characters are.

Crowh

Nov 20, 2017
Since Kalista's concept (my main) its pretty much impossible in a fighting game, i would go for Zyra (my other main)

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna be completely honest, as a FG player that hates MOBAs, I don't know shit about LoL, only that a lot of the designs are really cool, the costumes are fucking awesome but stupid expensive, and the ladies of the game have made me feel... certain things.

That being said, I think this is a great opportunity to have a game featuring non-humanoid characters in large amounts. My GF's main when she used to play the game was Vel'koz, and I think characters like him would be really cool in a FG. I'd also like to see really weird meta designs that are pretty much just carryovers from MOBAs, like minion summoning, AoE spells, buffs/debuffs, etc to really spice the game up and set it apart from the regular big hitters.

Renteka-Bond

Chicken Chaser
Dec 28, 2017
Clearwater, Florida
That being said, I think this is a great opportunity to have a game featuring non-humanoid characters in large amounts. My GF's main when she used to play the game was Vel'koz

It wouldn't be impossible, Shuma Gorath is character in a few of the MVC games and he's also just an eyeball with tentacles. I wouldn't much care for him, but he could totally work.

Banana Aeon

Oct 30, 2017
Vi would just be Boxer and I'm more than fine with that.

If Riot makes her a charge character, they can just take my wallet.

Oct 25, 2017
Vi would just be Boxer and I'm more than fine with that.

If Riot makes her a charge character, they can just take my wallet.
You are speaking my language here, but I doubt we'll see charging or any sort of motions for specials. I have a feeling this game will be a 4 button fighter, with button 4 being dedicated to Special moves like in Smash.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like if Swain get's in then Jarvan also gets in. Like you can't have one half of rivals.

Horse_Guy

Oct 28, 2017
I think it would be sick if they put in Yuumi, and maybe have her play like Pet Shop from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

yuumi_hub_bg.jpg

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
Man, Leona looks so cool. I'm checking out a lot of characters people are mentioning in this thread as I stopped playing lol around when Cassiopeia launched. I hope she gets in.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
20 characters?

1. Darius
  2. Ahri
  3. Katarina
  4. Jinx
  5. Garen
  6. Kayle
  7. Nasus
  8. Yasuo
  9. Vayne/Caitlyn
  10. Zed
  11. Shen
  12. Rengar
  13. Nidalee
  14. Thresh
  15. Riven
  16. Jax
  17. Tryndamere/Olaf
  18. Aatrox (especially if Tryndamere is in)
  19. Lee Sin
  20. and Teemo Leona
My wishful offpicks would be Vel'Koz, Lissandra and Jayce.

EDIT: Totally forgot Vi, that'd be a no brainer.

Hassansan

Oct 27, 2017
All the rivalries/contrasts need to take priority tbh ,

Diana Vs Leona
Rengar Vs kha'zix
Thresh Vs Lucian

... and so on.

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I wonder if Ashe will play like UMVC3 Hawkeye, since i really liked him. I like Archer charcters in fighting games in general

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I wonder, will they reveal charcters 2 at a time or reveal 1 charcter.

I could see

Garen/Lux
Jinx/Vi
Ashe/Tryndamere

Being revealed at the same time

Actuallly not sure if Tyrdanmere will be in because he could end up being similar to other charcters

erd

Self-Requested Temporary Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd love to see Anivia, simply because she was my most played champion back when I still played LoL ages ago.

Probably not going to happen because it seems like she'd make a really boring fighting game character and because I doubt she's at all popular these days.

Happy Puppy

Oct 29, 2017
4PDdXxG.jpg

Unbench the Kensh
Sadly what he is known for doesn't really work in a 1v1.

I think Aurelion Sol is an interesting design and can work in a fighter.

sAyB2F4.jpg

Teemo pls <3