• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
30 years old next week and I still sleep with a stuffed animal and blanket from my childhood.

Girlfriend and I share a bed. She thought it was weird at first but now she's cool with it.

JeffG

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
I used to do Technical scuba diving. (I have Adv Trimix Certification) 10 yrs ago. Max depth I did was 242 ft in cold BC water.

I still scuba dive but I just do recreational depths and I now am just a WWW (Warm water wimp)

Still love it though

maigret

Jun 28, 2018
I like watching old TV shows (esp. anthologies) that were maybe popular once upon a time and aired way before I was born. Twilight Zone yes, but also Outer Limits, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, One Step Beyond, Thriller, Dark Shadows, Tales of the Unexpected, The Prisoner, Sapphire & Steel.. I could probably hold a decent conversation about them with older folks.

Thriller, the Boris Karloff hosted series, or that UK one?

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dune stuff. Gurney halleck action figures. Bene Gesserit wigs. Shai Hulud sleeping bag. Nothing illegal.

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lately been watching a ton of videos just of a guy going out and unclogging street drains during big rainstorms when the street is flooding and watching the entire flood disappear in minutes.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lately been watching a ton of videos just of a guy going out and unclogging street drains during big rainstorms when the street is flooding and watching the entire flood disappear in minutes.

yeah- this and hdr exotic car detailing might actually be a perversion for me. Oh man that foam cleans the aluminum so good....

Deleted member 14735

Oct 27, 2017
Arcade stick ASMR. I like listening to the rhythmic clacking of the buttons. There are some people like Aris who I don't particularly like, but I'll still put on videos of him playing fighting games because I love hearing him hit those buttons. His setup captures the sounds really well.

I've always felt weird about this. I don't know if it's weird.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I used to cut the soles off my feet in tiny sections with nail clippers

Drain You

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
I didn't think it was weird till I started talking about it to co-workers. Apparently having decorations around the house made of bone or preserved animal stuff etc is weird.

Nov 7, 2017
ASMR (prob not that weird for Era and other internet boards but I mentioned this to my wife and friends and they said it's weird as fuck).