• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What kind of phone do you have?

• Samsung

Votes: 619 25.4%
  • Apple

Votes: 906 37.2%
  • Huawei

Votes: 93 3.8%
  • Google Pixel

Votes: 208 8.5%
  • Other Android (Blackberry, Xiaomi, LG, HTC...)

Votes: 607 24.9%

• Total voters

Engell

Oct 28, 2017
LG v30, gotta have that headphone jack... and just look at that sexy bezel

V30-silver_medium00_order_now.jpg

Gelf

Oct 27, 2017
I have a Moto G5, it does everything I need it to so I see no reason to go for the more expensive phones. And it has a micro SD card slot and a headphone jack so if anything it actually gives me more than many of those.

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
Pixel 2. Best phone I've ever owned. Probably won't replace it until it's not supported or there is some huge hardware improvement.

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
Recent convert to a OnePlus 6 from a Windows Phone (Lumia 1520).
It's nice seeing apps being referenced and being like, "...Wait, I can actually get that now," but I don't really like the Android OS itself compared to the WP one.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
i've had iPhones since 2013 but at the end of this year i'm gonna get the google pixel 3xl

Oct 28, 2017
Dublin
iPhone XS Max, overpriced to fuck but does the job. Only got this because I hated my iPhone X's tiny screen. Only got that because my iPhone 7+ was stolen.

Panther2103

Oct 27, 2017
I have a note 8 and don't really plan on upgrading any time soon. Works for everything I need it to do.

yumms

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure the admins can post the stats for type of devices people visit the forums with.

I'd be very interesting the full forum stats.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
i have a pixel 2 xl and it is a great phone, i was an apple loyalist ever since making the jump to smartphone but switched over and do not plan ever to switch back

Qasiel

ā–² Legend ā–²
Oct 27, 2017
An iPhone something or other. Honestly, I've lost count at this point.

Nexus2049

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pixel 2 XL. My 2nd Google phone (had the Nexus 6P), and have owned two Samsungs in the past (Note 4 and S8+).

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Galaxy S9 Plus. Been strictly Galaxy since S5 and upgrade every 2 years. The pixel looks nice and been considering getting one

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
Pixel 2.

My wife and I have been subscribed to Google Fi (Project Fi) for a year now, and it has been awesome. We did some traveling last year (Canada and Europe), and had absolutely no issues with connectivity internationally. We wish we had one when we went to NZ a couple years ago.

Firaga

Oct 29, 2017
Xiaomi A1. One of the best phones I have ever used. My days of using flagships are over because of this impulse purchase. I simply can't justify buying a flagship when this phone does it all. Especially after you activate camera api2 and install gcam in it.

I can't wait for A3.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
I have a Huawei P20 Lite, because in my defence I never heard of Huawei before I bought it. I just walked in, said I wanted a new phone, and walked out with it half an hour later. So I'm stuck with it until the contract ends.

Its a good phone at least.

BuBu Jenkins

Oct 27, 2017
Recently bought a Nokia 6.1 for $180 and couldn't be happier since i refuse to pay more than 200 for any smartphone.

Jan 13, 2018
Alcatel Idol 4S running Win10 Mobile. Picked it up new for super-cheap, when the local MS Store was closing out their smartphone section. There's only a handful of apps I use (Maps, Twitter & News) so the lack of support for Win10 Mobile by app-devs doesn't matter much to me.

KingFrost92

Oct 26, 2017
Oregon
I have the iPhone XS, but only because I switched providers and got a deal with no monthly payments on the device. If I still had to pay that fee, I would still be using my galaxy S8, though I refuse to ever buy a curved screen again. If I have to upgrade, I'm going low end Apple. I've found that most of my clients love Apple stuff and want to do a lot of meetings over FaceTime + refuse to use Skype, so I'm kind of stuck with it for now until I move out of advertising as a career (or pony up and buy a Mac, which I don't want to do).

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
LeEco Le Max 2. Cost me only ā‚¬260 yet specs include a Snapdragon 820, 6GB DDR4, 128GB UFS2.0, 21MP camera with 4K video, 1440P screen (515 PPI) etc. Has a custom Oreo ROM running on it and it's flying.

It's three years old now and I'm half-heartedly maybe looking at a replacement this year, but I honestly can't justify it. Still more or less flagship level hardware.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
57E7ODq.jpg

LG Cosmos 3. I hate smartphoes. I hate touch screens. All I use my phone for is to talk to people, and I don't even do that very often. This is all the phone I need and all the phone I want.

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand
Y'all can bow before the power of my 5000 mAh ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom's battery.

Charge this sucker once every couple of days if needed. Ludicrous screen time, not the worst ever non-stock Android experience, and cost me about $230 all said and done AND it came with a basic case and headphones. Easily my favorite phone purchase of all-time as it has been going strong for about 15 months for me now.

Oct 30, 2017
iPhone, but this is after I dunno 10 years of being an Android guy. I just realized phones in general are basically app devices and as long as they have the app I can use, the rest is throwaway. I have an iphone now b/c I'm over what a phone "can" be with Android and just want to push a button to launch my app and move on with my day. A phone is not a status symbol to me, and I ride them for like 4-5 years until they break.

A smartphone is a tool now IMO, so I want a simple tool that will last and do what I want. When I'm not using the tool, it does nothing and nobody cares the status of my financial situation based on what tools I own. I think Android is a tool as well, I like it. I switched to iPhone b/c I got tired of literally every single android phone I owned over 10 years basically started to run like utter garbage after software updates 2 years out. I've never experienced that with an iPhone, not once.

It's a better tool.