• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Went out for a dinner and drinks last night (Friday night) with people then went home with someone and spent the night. Woke up late this morning and was gonna head to the beach today but a friend hurt himself and couldn't meet up, so I went and grabbed some sushi and chilled at home watching CritRole today.

Heading to a birthday drinks thing this afternoon then a catch-up party with some uni friends after that, then just working on Sunday and doing revision for uni.

Big weekend. Not crazy, but lots going on.

turbobrick

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Tomorrow I'm working on my car. Replacing the radiator in one of them, fixing some wiring in another.
Working on Sunday
WIll probably do some of my school project at some point.

Doom_Bringer

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Working on a jeopardy game with Angular, need to finish that.
Playing BF5 and Death Stranding
Going to the gym
Driving mom around
taking care of doggo

robot

Oct 27, 2017
Got to finalize my thesis by Tuesday so I'll be polishing that. After months and months of staring at it it feels very dumb.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I maybe just asked a girl out and that's outside of my comfort zone so the fact that she's said yes is like a minor crisis.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
Nothing. Still getting over surgery. I start physical therapy next week.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Child 1 has a Christmas concert at his school's winter festival. Then we are going to Walmart to help man the food drive booth for child 1's Cub Scout Pack.

Then we are taking child 1 and 2 to the grandparents, because my work is having a party for 20 yr anniversary employees at the museum of flight.

Sunday is our routine - Swimming Lessons - Lunch - dutch Brothers And farmers market.

Illenium

Aug 7, 2019
Kvui8bu.jpg

LAgYoR7.jpg

her name is Friday

Omg my hearttttt. What's the inspiration for the name

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
a friend is getting married which means I am meeting with a bunch of other friends and getting drunk for the first time in years with them! Exciting! Sunday is hangover day.

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
Went to a charity gala tonight with my gf. A lot more fun than I thought it was going to be. Would have been a perfect night if John Tory wasn't there.

Twonny

Dec 12, 2018
Nothing too crazy. Going to see some family, then going to a Guilty Gear tournament after.

TheKid

Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area
Working tomorrow but then taking my boo out to Yosemite on Sunday since she just got a new bicycle, pretty excited

Oct 28, 2017
Washing clothes and driving around in my amazing Chevy equinox loaner while my actual car is in the shop.

wow I've never had an suv before but the 2020 equinox rides so smoothly. I'm seriously falling in love with this car.

2018_chevrolet_equinox_4dr-suv_premier_fq_oem_1_815.jpg

Nassudan

Oct 27, 2017
Picking up brewing supplies. I have a batch that was requested for xmas. No idea what it'll be yet.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
-Eye Test and buying new glasses
-Job Interview
-Going to watch Ford vs. Ferrari
-Going to see Slater-Kinney live

Oct 29, 2017
Deciding whether or not to go to an anime convention I paid for months ago when I'm dog tired because of work.

The odds of me going to the train station are slimming by the minute.

Haze

Oct 25, 2017
Detroit, MI
Working my dead end retail job that underpays me and also working my unpaid internship while my friends with fulfilling careers go out and have fun

staedtler

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
in vegas buying a house which i guess isn't stupid but ive dumped enough money into the us economy for a bit