• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm buying the 16 inch Macbook Pro for my next 4 years of school and eating some more fuckin breakfast.

Also continuing to learn french. Oui oui.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Ordering a deep dish pizza and playing with my kitten before we take her to her first vet visit tomorrow.

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
Was gonna go to Utsunomiya with some friends today, but I got super drunk last night and now I feel like shit

Oct 27, 2017
Going into work. Not because I'm backed up, but because I have a tedious, but easy, project I'm working on that is hard to do on a weekday. At least it'll be chill and I know my work will be all tidied up!

Then Sunday watching fiancee play Death Stranding all day :)

OP
OP

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Going into work. Not because I'm backed up, but because I have a tedious, but easy, project I'm working on that is hard to do on a weekday. At least it'll be chill and I know my work will be all tidied up!

Then Sunday watching fiancee play Death Stranding all day :)

True love is watching a walking simulator. Congrats on upcoming marriage<3

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

rocket leauge ? I guess....idk i need something new to play or distract me

Zackat

Oct 25, 2017
I might buy fallen order

I've been working too much overtime lately and I need a break.

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Haha. Maybe removing wallpaper tomorrow and having a brush fire. Just made a pizza from scratch and drinking jack and coke while I watch midsommar. Maybe some outer worlds?

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
feastin'

LOpbFcd.jpg

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Replacing my winter tires cause having 0 tread doesn't make for good winter driving. Oh and taking apart the toliet because it's leaking.

Heri

Oct 28, 2017
It's too cold to go outside so I'm going to spend the whole weekend watching movies and eating cheese puffs.

Deleted member 13148

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seeing The Irishman tonight, playing Exalted tomorrow, and playing some Star Trek: Bridge Crew on Sunday.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Going to be working on lesson plans, grading papers, playing Pokemon: Sword, and then celebrating 2007 Emo music by seeing Simple Plan because my best friend from middle school and I won free tickets.

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
Gonna lay here smoking weed and go to the gym, then watch a bunch of movies. Repeat the next day. Maybe mix in some Switch games. I'm a very productive adult.

valuv

Oct 25, 2017
Going to the AFI film fest on Sunday to watch Liberté and the new Kiyoshi Kurosawa, plus two other films I can't remember off hand.

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
Heading outside/my backyard in a few minutes to set up the fire pit for my neighbor and I to chill with some drinks and smokes

A nice $60 bottle of whiskey and a couple pre-rolled Js from the local dispensary.

i'm hoping my wife isn't asleep when I get back inside later so that I can smash

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
I just watched Parasite because of a thread on dark movies in here. I was not ready for that wild ride. I don't know what to do with myself now.

Keizza

Oct 27, 2017
Playing a show at the burlington in chicago. Nobody will be here cause TORCHE is playing at another club.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
I'll bite.
My car is getting a fender and sensor fixed and I'm dog sitting for a friend so I'm probably not going anywhere til Sunday.
Currently playing Pokemon Sword and watching Spongebob like I'm back in 2003.
Gonna try and beat Fallen Order this weekand slowly platinum Death Stranding.

thesoapster

Oct 25, 2017
MD, USA
Some local beer fest tomorrow, going to hang out and eat with my best friend in Baltimore at Cocina Luchadoras on Sunday - after my first experience, I'm totally hooked. I may then grab a couple drinks nearby.