• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chibs

Nov 5, 2017
Belgium
I get crazy talkative and I keep laughing.

Then I get moody and tired from all the talking and laughing.

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
Usually happy and chatty, but depending on my mood and the atmosphere I can turn in a sad drunk too.

But nowadays I don't get passed the 'tipsy' stage anymore. I quit drinking before I get real drunk. Saves me dealing with the aftermath the next day, and I also don't like the feeling of losing control over what you do and say.

Qasiel

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
Usually a happy drunk, although I get quickly frustrated when I can't speak properly (which rarely happens). I also get hiccups a lot which is embarrassing af.

sappyday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I enjoy getting drunk and I'm the type that will start getting sad if everyone decides that they don't want to get drunk anymore. I can usually handle my liquor and so I can go all night drinking really. I like to have fun and I know when my limit is. My only problem is when I start mixing beer and liquor

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Never been drunk so I don't know.

The closest I have been to drunk I got really paranoid about drinking too much.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
The most boring one. I just feel sleepy rather than dizzy or wrecking shit around.

I just happen to talk more eloquently and clearly, which is something I wish I could do when I'm sober.

Deleted member 412

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
More outgoing and relaxed, until around midnight where I usually just quiet down completely and amuse myself by observing others. If I've been at a bar or been outside moving around alot, I tend to be more apathetic/tired and usually want to go home. I don't particularly like drinking alcohol anymore, and when I do I usually limit myself to a few beers.

amoy

Oct 28, 2017
*break into song*

- Cut that shit out amoy, we are not at the karaoke bar yet.

:C
Carry on my wayward son...

Gestalt

The Fallen
Nov 10, 2017
I'm a comically bubbly/giggly drunk, I don't understand how people get all belligerent or emotional-wrecky when they drink. I can be a bit oblivious but that's the worst of it.

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
I'm pleasant to be around while buzzed, fun even! Once I go past that point though I do stupid shit, say really stupid shit that I should keep to myself, and then keep drinking until I throw up. So I don't drink often at all.

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
As someone who never drank a single drop of alcohol (and never will), I often ponder when I see a drunk person whether or not he/she is even aware how they behave during the whole ordeal, like are you really the one acting this way or are you are acting this way because you are no longer in control and have no idea what you are doing.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Adventurous, then weepy, then pukey, then adventurous again.

As someone who never drank a single drop of alcohol (and never will), I often ponder when I see a drunk person whether or not he/she is even aware how they behave during the whole ordeal, like are you really the one acting this way or are you are acting this way because you are no longer in control and have no idea what you are doing.
You know what you are doing, but you are more likely to act impulsively or drop some of your inhibitions. Long-term thinking goes out of the window a little.
Like most things, all in moderation.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Happy and jokey and loud, but I can get pretty mean if I get blackout drunk which is why I've been sticking almost solely to beer and drinks I like to savor like gin and tonics for the past couple of years. Drinking has lost some of its luster now that I've started getting massive hangovers so I generally get drunk much less often too.

Mitch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Quiet and tired drunk, I think. Stopped getting drunk quite some time ago. If anything I get pretty tipsy and then I'm done.

There was a time where I got mean, but that was due to high levels of stress and the person I was around. Not very fun.

Nov 26, 2018
I'm very much a happy drunk (well, heavily tipsy, I don't think I've gotten to that level before) which was such a relief because my mom is an incredibly mean drunk

Minky

Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Initially more talkative and carefree, then sleepy, then just extremely fucking depressed and crying uncontrollably.
Nowadays I avoid drinking if I can help it.