• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
One of these two Brazilian gems

sZ7GaNH.gif

tenor.gif

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
Thank god you posted this one. I've been enamored with this forever. Also I still have no idea what's happening in it.
It's the one of the first scenes of a cheesy horror flick "6 ways to die" where the girls put glue in the toothpaste to prank the new girl from school and film it but they accidentally kill her and she comes back to haunt them. The twist is the girl in the hat knew it was going to kill her, she was jealous of the new girl and she turns out to be psycho

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
That's Huber, right? What happened there? Someone say Shen Mue sucks?
It is from a podcast where they were talking about Persona 5, specifically reading off Atlus' weird stream/video rules and so he's laughing until the rules started including spoilers.

(Should start at 45:45)

What makes it even funnier is that he does not stop laughing when actual spoilers are said, but when he detects that they're coming lol.

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
It is from a podcast where they were talking about Persona 5, specifically reading off Atlus' weird stream/video rules and so he's laughing until the rules started including spoilers.

(Should start at 45:45)

What makes it even funnier is that he does not stop laughing when actual spoilers are said, but when he detects that they're coming lol.

Thanks. I'll have to watch this.