• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Just got back from a party as Bob Ross and killed it.

What is ERA dressing up as this Halloween?

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
im gonna dress up as someone you talk to at a party who pretends to be interested in your story about buying a new roof

Chibs

Nov 5, 2017
Belgium
Will probably go for Michael Myers this year.

I've been wanting to attempt a zombified Hogwarts student for a while now too, but that's mostly because I need an excuse to wear my Hufflepuff robe outside of fan conventions...

Dracil

Oct 30, 2017
If I had thought about it some more ahead of time, I'd get a goose plush and cosplay as a character from Untitled Goose Game

Gakidou

Oct 30, 2017
pip pip cheerio fish & chips
Just got back from a party as Bob Ross and killed it.

What is ERA dressing up as this Halloween?

Were we at the same party?

im gonna dress up as someone you talk to at a party who pretends to be interested in your story about buying a new roof

WAIT WERE YOU THERE TOO? I FEEL SO CALLED OUT

I was Robin from Fire Emblem but it's an old costume i wore because I was busy this week getting quotes for a new roof I WISH I WAS JOKING.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here

I was Robin from Fire Emblem but it's an old costume i wore because I was busy this week getting quotes for a new roof I WISH I WAS JOKING.
woah that's tough, I dunno that sounds like a good price, ya know gotta do what you gotta do, I might be looking into it next year, excuse me a sec while I get more beer

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
A dog not interested in roofing??? Must be a Pointer.
should do wonders for your resale value, gotta do what you've gotta do. I'm thinking about getting it done next year, sounds pricey but the experts know what's best, excuse me I see someone over on the other side of the room I need to greet

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
My wife and I went to a party last night; she was Morticia and I was Gomez Addams. It went over well.

OP
OP
Piston

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Were we at the same party?

I live in Miami and I didn't talk to anyone about roofs. And there definitely wasn't a dog disguised as a human there either.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
Young Greg Universe. My brother is going as Steven Universe from the movie, pink jacket and all

Deleted member 56909

User requested account closure
Banned
May 21, 2019
underwater
Cat witch because it sounded Absolutely adorable. I already have the tail ears and hat. Attempted the makeup ended up in a car accident so by the time I was home it had looked like I cried and was covered in dust. But definitely going to try again for holloween and give out candy o7.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
779ffiI.jpg

blue_phazon

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I dressed up as Hopper from Stranger Things and my girlfriend dressed up as Eleven.

We proceeded to make out in front of people to freak them out