• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Ubisoft franchise?

• Assassin’s Creed

Votes: 292 36.8%
  • Far Cry

Votes: 39 4.9%
  • Splinter Cell

Votes: 145 18.3%
  • Prince of Persia

Votes: 94 11.9%
  • Rayman

Votes: 124 15.6%
  • Watch Dogs

Votes: 35 4.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 64 8.1%

• Total voters

fireflame

Oct 27, 2017
R.U.S.E

Was tempted to say Assassin's Creed but it feels so comon and.. .I don't know, i have a confused relationship with the series.

Otherwise I would have said Peur sur Amityville, a forgotten horror-adventure game released on Amstrad CPC

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
I guess I'll say AssCreed even though I haven't finished any of the latest ones I've tried which were Syndicate and Origins, before that I finished I had finished 1 and then the Ezio trilogy. Idk if I got tired of the games or something but it's not like they were badly made, I know one of the recent ones was a broken mess but Syndicate and Origins didn't feel too bad.

PoP is next for me, I loved Warrior Within and the next one.

Oct 27, 2017
Prince of Persia 2008

So, yeah...

5qLI.gif

Came to post this. Still hurts.

The rest of Ubi's output is of no interest to me.

Backlogger

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas
Yeah I didn't realize how much of a minority I was in with Far Cry.

I would pick AC for my second place but the only one I really loved was AC4.

Vilam

Oct 27, 2017
No Ghost Recon? No Division? No Rainbow Six?

But Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia, franchises which haven't had a game in years makes the poll choices list?

Kane

Oct 28, 2017
1. Rayman
2. PoP
3. Ass Creed

Please give us another Rayman platformer, Ubi! But I guess Ancel is too busy with other projects so it will be a while before we get it 😢

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
For Honor.
Such a unique and fresh take on an old established genre. Just a really fun game. And it recieved fantastic post launch support.

Navidson REC

Oct 31, 2017
Splinter Cell will always have a special place in my heart.
That said, I'm fond of Assassin's Creed too. There's just too many games, no way I'm ever gonna catch up.

KushalaDaora

Oct 27, 2017
That Far Cry number is depressing.

Ubisoft really need to think Far Cry 6 thoroughly if they want to win the more enthusiast gamers.

Kazooie

Jul 17, 2019
Rayman. The best two Ubisoft games (Rayman 2 and Rayman Legends) are both Rayman games and it is a very creative, well-made series altogether. Number two would be PoP.

Foxnull

Alt-Account
Banned
May 30, 2019
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and AC Origins are the only Ubisoft games I enjoyed. So I'm going with Splinter Cell for the poll.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i really like rayman, i hope they did more games in that series, both 2D and 3D. or at least do a remake of rayman 2 :(

Stevo

Jan 29, 2019
Don't really play Ubisoft games. Voted Splinter Cell and would like to add the Rabbids.

I suppose BG&E is worth a mention too!

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Siege is my game of the generation by such a big margin that even if I didn't like previous Rainbow Six as much I'd give it to Rainbow Six.

Followed by Assassin's Creed, Splinter Cell, Farcry, and then Watch Dogs (purely because of Watch Dogs 2)

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Assassin's Creed by far, although I'm really hating the direction with Origins and Odyssey.

I guess Watch Dogs second, but again, it looks like each entry is getting worse.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Rainbow Six up until Raven Shield and it's expansion packs. Never really cared for Vegas, Vegas 2 or Siege after it basically became a novelty hero shooter.

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
The old SP tactical Rainbow 6 games.
I wish one day we get another one, but since MP has taken over the world for R6, it's a dead wish.

TimFL

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
It would've been AC but they decided to scrap the co-op mode after Unity. Since I'm a hardcore sucker for co-op PvE games, I go with The Division until they bring back co-op in AC.

Oct 27, 2017
Probably Assassin's Creed, I didn't mind buying them yearly and I love the series even more now with the pivot to open world RPGs.

KingPat

Apr 29, 2019
California
Prince of Persia sands of time trilogy. Really wish we could get more or perhaps another remaster or better PC ports but it seems that the series has been a base for assassin's Creed and I'm okay with this

Alandring

Banned
Feb 2, 2018
Switzerland
My favorite Ubisoft game is Assassin's Creed Black Flag, but my favorite IP is probably Watch Dogs (even if I didn't like the second game).

I really hope Watch Dogs Legion will have the same improvements as Assassin's Creed, which mean I hope it will become a real RPG with choices and different endings. I don't want a game where you only fight against an evil corporation which collect your datas for no reason.

I also really like Anno and Trials IP.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Beyond Good & Evil
It is also the worst Ubisoft franchise as it consists of a single game.