• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Mar 10, 2018
Personally I can't get enough of this:

This is the first album by Fiona Apple I've ever listened to, and I gotta say I'm really impressed by what I'm hearing. Feel free to share your picks

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly think this is one of the best songs I've ever heard. The alan watts monologue just makes it special

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
Old Man Gloom - Love Is Bravery

youtu.be

Old Man Gloom – Love Is Bravery

From the album, Seminar IX: Darkness Of Being. Find the links and more information below.===================================STREAMING AND PURCHASE LINKS:◉ ht...

awesome metal hardcore from veterans of the genre. vocals and lyrics are surprisingly uplifting, really gives me a nice jolt of energy. the dudes released this album as a surprise to cheer up all the isolated folks <3 which is nuts because they have another album coming next month!

anyways check it out if you enjoy metal.

Last edited:

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017

From Donald Glover's most recent "mixtape". (Could be considered an album I dunno anymore). Shit is a bop.

MajesticSoup

Banned
Feb 22, 2019
I have no clue what hes saying but I listen to this song every morning to prep me for the rest of the day.

BebopCola

Jul 17, 2019
Because it randomly popped up on my playlist after an eternity of silence, I have listened to this song (from the 2:36 mark) over and over again today.

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
Puscifer - Potions

This song was partially written by Trent Reznor and Maynard and stands as one of the only surviving works created by the supergroup that never was, Tapeworm.

Deleted member 18407

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

These two kids used to listen to AM radio while working on their farm back in the 70s and decided they wanted to try their hand at it. Somehow, they talked their father into building a music studio on the farmland so they could record and self-publish an album. It went nowhere at the time and cost the family a ton of money. Nearly 30 years later, someone found a copy of the record in a thrift store and liked it so much, they got it re-released. It's a wild story and the album is incredible. It's unpretentious and a perfect distillation of teenage fears and heartbreak.

orlock

Oct 28, 2017

a mainstay in my top 10 favorite songs of all time, but ive been listening to it really often lately.

otherwise, this song keeps popping up in my head a bunch ever since i first heard the album when it dropped.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
My last.fm account says I've scrobbled Time to Pretend by MGMT an ungodly amount this week, so I guess it's that. I'd imagine it's because I saw them in concert a few months ago, blazed out of my mind, and have been reliving the memory of them playing that song.

But for something newer that I've been turning up every time I hear it come on, Phoebe Bridgers' Garden Song is a hypnotizing lyrical work of genius. (And this is the first time I've looked at the video for it, and it's incredible)

Oct 27, 2017
One of these two...

...love the Gigaton album as a whole with the exception of Buckle Up.

An eerie article on how relevant the new album is even though it was done before the pandemic...

www.latimes.com

Hymns of the apocalypse: Pearl Jam's new album was made for this pandemic moment

Pearl Jam didn’t intend for their new album, "Gigaton," to be a coronavirus hymnal. Yet it rises to the occasion with glimmers of hope, resilience and even ecstasy.